Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
FP9VQisWYAgwqnc.jpg

KH4 being announced is so obvious now.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I heard Disney was on their ass hard for this game as opposed to their relaxed stances for the previous one. To me it may be time for them to lean harder into the final fantasy, original ideas more than most of the stuff with Disney if they wanna make a truly bad ass game the way the second one was

But still man, this and neon genesis 3.0+1.0 could’ve been top 5 in their gendered off of pure scope alone.
KH 2 is definitely the GOAT.

More FF would be so lit. They literally could make another trilogy off that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yup, looks like there will be a 4.

When are they supposed to announce it? And who is the girl opposite of Namine? Is that another Kairi?

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Looks like Strelitzia to me. It makes sense that she’s next to Ven considering that he was the one who killed her. Well at least that’s how she likely remembers it.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Looks like Strelitzia to me. It makes sense that she’s next to Ven considering that he was the one who killed her. Well at least that’s how she likely remembers it.
Thanks breh, because I ain’t know who that was. Looks like she was in a game I didn’t play.

I’m actually surprised after all these years I never knew of this character. I also don’t know the other characters in the top left, but I know they’re in that Union X game.

If these characters are important why aren’t they mentioned in the other games?

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
KH4 is an inevitability. but is it gonna be mid or not, that's the real question. and what are we getting in between, more weed plates like mind of melody or whatever that game was? smh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Thanks breh, because I ain’t know who that was. Looks like she was in a game I didn’t play.

I’m actually surprised after all these years I never knew of this character. I also don’t know the other characters in the top left, but I know they’re in that Union X game.

If these characters are important why aren’t they mentioned in the other games?

Strelitzia was in KH3 as the nameless Star and it looks as if she’s in IV as well. It’s a bit disappointing as one of those games should have been a UX remake for people who don’t know about those characters for the next arc.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Strelitzia was in KH3 as the nameless Star and it looks as if she’s in IV as well. It’s a bit disappointing as one of those games should have been a UX remake for people who don’t know about those characters for the next arc.
So she was in the trailer. I would have had no idea who she was if you ain’t tell me.

I hope in the future with KH games they give some kind of recap or something, because if it’s not on PlayStation and real-time action, I’m not going to know what’s going on.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So she was in the trailer. I would have had no idea who she was if you ain’t tell me.

I hope in the future with KH games they give some kind of recap or something, because if it’s not on PlayStation and real-time action, I’m not going to know what’s going on.

If you want to go a step further, you can even add in the layer that she's Marluxia's (Lauriam) sister :lolbron:

You would only know about the story of UX if you watched the videos that people coupled together of the story on Youtube and it's too important of a story with the Lost Masters to relegate to video recap. It's why I don't get their logic of not doing a UX remake this early in the stage so at least people will some semblance of ideas about the Foretellers before they show back up again.