Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Aimless, boring, meandering storytelling. I don’t even like the overrated, convoluted KH2 but it’s a masterpiece in comparison to KH3

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think part of this games problems too is world selection. They gotta remember that their core demographic is in their 20s to early 40s now. Some of them worlds they picked were way too new when there were plenty of classics to pick from and they should've drawn from popular shows too.

Dark wing duck, duck tales, star wars, the black cauldron, princess and the frog, treasure planet, Atlantis, etc.

Disney got some serious worlds with some heavy hitter potential bosses

Could yall imagine beating the shyt out if the witch doctor and his gap from princess and the frog?

tumblr_ngi4c7I4S11snsjmyo1_500.gif

shyt would have been hilarious
I was 13 when kingdom hearts 2 dropped. I was 26 when Kingdom hearts 3 dropped. I doubled in age waiting for that damn sequel:deadrose:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I was 13 when kingdom hearts 2 dropped. I was 26 when Kingdom hearts 3 dropped. I doubled in age waiting for that damn sequel:deadrose:
Crazy how after 10 years of shoving Lightning down everyone's throat across 3 games suddenly square Enix ain't even put her in a game where she'd be wanted :russ:

Even Snow or Hope's punk asses from ff xiii appearing would have been a major highlight of the game

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how after 10 years of shoving Lightning down everyone's throat across 3 games suddenly square Enix ain't even put her in a game where she'd be wanted :russ:

Even Snow or Hope's punk asses from ff xiii appearing would have been a major highlight of the game
Yo that’s fukkin crazy, I’m currently watching a play-through of those games.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

FF13 trilogy and Lightning was the equivalent of this

giphy.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Aimless, boring, meandering storytelling. I don’t even like the overrated, convoluted KH2 but it’s a masterpiece in comparison to KH3
I don’t even consider kh2 convoluted. Kh1, chain of memories, and kh2 pretty much make sense to me. It’s pretty much everything after that makes it a mess. And it doesn’t help that they released games across a bunch of different consoles and handhelds (there was even a phone game smh).

KH3 didn’t even give us the closure we wanted after the 12-13 year time between KH2 and KH3. Some of the worst storytelling of all time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The only thing is that there were like 6 games inbetween 2 and 3 with actual important plot in it

Who has time to even care at this point? We just wanted Mickey Mouse to fight sephiroth. The definition of doing too much :camby:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The only thing is that there were like 6 games inbetween 2 and 3 with actual important plot in it

Who has time to even care at this point? We just wanted Mickey Mouse to fight sephiroth. The definition of doing too much :camby:
same lmao

when i saw Sora vanish at the end of the game, i threw my controller in the air like "goddamnit :snoop: "
I threw in the towel. I waited so long for the end of the Xehanort saga, I aint dedicating anymore time or energy to this bullshyt. I dont even care what comes next, im over it.

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I threw in the towel. I waited so long for the end of the Xehanort saga, I aint dedicating anymore time or energy to this bullshyt. I dont even care what comes next, im over it.

the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif
imma play 4, but im not even kinda anticipating it. I watched that announcement trailer and i was like "cool... :coffee: " and pressed play and started watching the Fresh Prince again

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Riku - xehanort
Terra - xehanort
Aqua - xehanort
Young xehanort - xehanort
Ansem, seeker of darkness - xehanort's heartless
xemnas - xehanort's nobody
master xehanort - xehanort
young xehanort - xehanort
Larxene - xehanort
Marluxia - xehanort
Demyx - xehanort
Luxord - xehanort

this nikka has infected pretty much every person in the story with his essence :aicmon: