Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
His shyt is WAY too convoluted and its like he forgot why people loved this series to begin with.
It’s about to get even worse with them merging UX and all of its happenings into the story as well.

A lot of people don’t know what Ven did years ago and I’m sure he doesn’t either :francis:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They should just reboot this franchise lmao
There’s a storyline reason why Ven doesn’t remember what he did, but the majority of people have never played UX to know why. He’s not the only one though as a lot of those Organization XIII members were alive during that time as well but under a different name.

They should just stick to that story instead of trying to pigeonhole them into the Yozora storyline to bring those dead Versus XIII dreams to life :russ:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I think part of this games problems too is world selection. They gotta remember that their core demographic is in their 20s to early 40s now. Some of them worlds they picked were way too new when there were plenty of classics to pick from and they should've drawn from popular shows too.

Dark wing duck, duck tales, star wars, the black cauldron, princess and the frog, treasure planet, Atlantis, etc.

Disney got some serious worlds with some heavy hitter potential bosses

Could yall imagine beating the shyt out if the witch doctor and his gap from princess and the frog?

tumblr_ngi4c7I4S11snsjmyo1_500.gif

shyt would have been hilarious

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think part of this games problems too is world selection. They gotta remember that their core demographic is in their 20s to early 40s now. Some of them worlds they picked were way too new when there were plenty of classics to pick from and they should've drawn from popular shows too.

Dark wing duck, duck tales, star wars, the black cauldron, princess and the frog, treasure planet, Atlantis, etc.

Could yall imagine beating the shyt out if the witch doctor and his gap from princess and the frog?

Star Wars and Avengers will be a nice change of pace in 4

Kingdom hearts is such a weird series. It brings you to these baby-worlds like hundred acres forest or tangled, but the plot is mad convoluted and dark outside the disney stuff

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

More than likely Disney was the one calling the shots, which is probably why we ended up with a Frozen world.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Kingdom hearts is such a weird series. It brings you to these baby-worlds like hundred acres forest or tangled, but the plot is mad convoluted and dark outside the disney stuff
One potential and main problem with that you're not going to be able to get the OG voice actors or movie look for obvious reasons and you run the risk of having fans whine about it like they did with the other Avenger's game.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
How do you know they in there? :patrice:

Also they gotta do something more with the combat to make it less bouncy and feel more skill oriented and tight like KH2
If introduced something like the stance system from Nioh 2 since now they gave the keyblade the ability to transform they could have different keyblade weapon types
Like dual wield, scythe, axe, Hammer, gun, staff etc.

But it might make the game too complicated for the kids lol

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

Me in every kingdom hearts game when the inevitable Winnie the pooh bullshyt shows up:

:unimpressed:

I think we used to put up with it for nostalgia but now when it be worlds we ain't grow up wit the combat and the bosses gotta be on point. But with final fantasy xvi making the move to full action rpg this might be the last KH game I play. I think we all really are outgrowing this series. It's looking and feeling like pokemon.