King Von killed in Atlanta

banner34

Superstar
Daps
It looked so bishmade on cam. Von was fighting ole boy, and dude coulda just tackled Von, but he gone shoot from side while Von is unarmed and not even looking. BDs need need to make Chicago a no fly zone for Atl artists. Dudes new album was pretty good.
This situation have nothing to do with Atlanta artist though.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Yeah it didn’t look right. Then reports came out that Quando was trying to help Von and I was :patrice: Then his manager confirmed it today with Akademiks that when Von went down Quando was yelling out that Von was shot, not trying to take his chain. He didn’t have one on.

It makes more sense now. I didn't think Quando was that savage to snatch a chain off a dying man as some sort of trophy. Looks like Von was holding onto him and Quando had a moment of clarity and was trying to alert Von's people that he was shot. Muwop wasn't having it and just knocked him off Von.. you can even see Quando trying to come back to talk it out or some shyt and Muwop hit him again.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
It looked so bishmade on cam. Von was fighting ole boy, and dude coulda just tackled Von, but he gone shoot from side while Von is unarmed and not even looking. BDs need need to make Chicago a no fly zone for Atl artists. Dudes new album was pretty good.

The game is cold. Do you think Von never ambushed anyone?

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Asian Doll full of shyt lmao. That shyt she said where she said what his last words was, she spoke to him through a spiritual advisor and that’s what the person said he said :dead:

damn she’s being a weirdo. How am I supposed to take you seriously when you throw on a filter to vent

:francis:

Last edited: