King Von killed in Atlanta

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Ain’t this Quando Rando dude from Savannah? How the fukk is he NBA
remember bruh YB gave QR a chance and signed him when nikkas was hollaring he was a fake Rich Homie. YB introduced him to Fee Banks and Atlantic records. he has publicly said himself that he's forever in debt to YB

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
remember bruh YB gave QR a chance and signed him when nikkas was hollaring he was a fake Rich Homie. YB introduced him to Fee Banks and Atlantic records. he has publicly said himself that he's forever in debt to YB
YB got NoCap whose dope too he got a nice lil roster for a 20 year old label head

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
damn she’s being a weirdo. How am I supposed to take you seriously when you throw on a filter to vent

:francis:
She obviously has self esteem issues. She thinks she’s ugly.

U won’t see her without a pound of make up on and she used a filter with a Louis Vuitton logo. That’s Black Girl Lost shyt, All Falls Down shyt.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
She obviously has self esteem issues. She thinks she’s ugly.

U won’t see her without a pound of make up on and she used a filter with a Louis Vuitton logo. That’s Black Girl Lost shyt, All Falls Down shyt.

Damn

I bet she looks good underneath all that

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Asian Doll full of shyt lmao. That shyt she said where she said what his last words was, she spoke to him through a spiritual advisor and that’s what the person said he said :dead:

She spoke to a nikka from the spirit realm? :gucci: fam this whole situation is one spooky mothafukka.