King Von killed in Atlanta

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
the video shows he wasn't gettin jumped tho. quando only ate like 3 licks from Von on tape, then ate an uppercut. duke comes from behind the SUV clappin, takes a couple and that was it.

I dont believe Quando was trying to take his chain either
They had him surrounded and were swarming him, and another OTF mf in black was tagging Rondo up as well

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I tell you what. That Quando kid bout to be a superstar off his rep alone, if he gets away with this, despite Von putting the beats on him.

too bad he's a shyttier rapper than Dababy, he would be 50 status(exaggerating)
Quando Rondo is dope and his music is better than DaBaby’s bullshyt

Daps
durk and his crew always acted this way like other crews ain't got guns too. We been said that forever and durk keeps losing friends and family.
No, they had that energy early on with other Chicago gangs but chilled out slowly but surely. Von reactivated that energy when he came out of prison.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dont believe Quando was trying to take his chain either
Yeah it didn’t look right. Then reports came out that Quando was trying to help Von and I was :patrice: Then his manager confirmed it today with Akademiks that when Von went down Quando was yelling out that Von was shot, not trying to take his chain. He didn’t have one on.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The two important things I noticed

Von didn’t read the defense and got tunnel vision when he saw Rondo. Not realizing Rondo had a additional car of dudes right next to him

Rondo screamed Von shot. That’s not someone that wanted his opp dead. He didn’t want this to happen at all. Now his life on the line

Von ask for his fate by going rogue