King Von killed in Atlanta

Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Von just couldn't leave the hood gangsta persona after he became famous. That's really the bottomline. I know real hood people that can relate. When I see u its on and action type people. Its a shame it cost him his life. Probably was high on something. This shoulda been handled by security or your crew members. Such a needless loss of life. RIP to the man

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
it's not self defense if you clap somebody who's fighting your friend. its not necessary force
In Georgia you can defend a 3rd party, and we know them O'block nikkas had straps since they shot it out with the cops
Add to the fact the manager just admitted Von blitzed Rondo and he was clearly getting jumped, ol boy has a case

khross415

All Star
Daps
King Von just couldn't leave the hood gangsta persona after he became famous. That's really the bottomline. I know real hood people that can relate. When I see u its on and action type people. Its a shame it cost him his life. Probably was high on something. This shoulda been handled by security or your crew members. Such a needless loss of life. RIP to the man

i dont even think it was some shyt that needed to be handled in regards to Quando. Quando fukked wit Von , he had his energy directed at somebody who he shouldnt of even had a problem wit

Edit: i take that back if some shyt was said about Von in a song , i dont listen to Quando.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
In Georgia you can defend a 3rd party, and we know them O'block nikkas had straps since they shot it out with the cops
Add to the fact the manager just admitted Von blitzed Rondo and he was clearly getting jumped, ol boy has a case
the video shows he wasn't gettin jumped tho. quando only ate like 3 licks from Von on tape, then ate an uppercut. duke comes from behind the SUV clappin, takes a couple and that was it.

I dont believe Quando was trying to take his chain either

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it's not self defense if you clap somebody who's fighting your friend. its not necessary force

this is an example of when keeping it real goes wrong. Nobody wins but the record execs in this situation....
He can say nikkas with von posed a threat with weapons or some shyt like that. If it’s just 3 people, 2 fighting and Tim and decided to interfere, that’s one thing. From what the manager said it appears Von and his people ran up so nikkas can just say “a nikka with a reputation as a killer, decided to attack quando with his friends and they had guns so...etc etc” :manny: I’m no lawyer so idk but the defense is there. This manager just helped as a witness who confirmed Von and his people went after Quando. Tim’s lawyers can now spin that however they feel

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He can say nikkas with von posted a threat with weapons or some shyt like that. If it’s just 3 people, 2 fighting and Tim and decided to interfere, that’s one thing. From what the manager said it appears Von and his people ran up so nikkas can just say “a nikka with a reputation, decided to attack quando with his friends and they had guns etc etc” :manny: I’m no lawyer so idk but the defense is there. This manager just helped as a witness who said Von and his people went after Quando. Tim’s lawyers can now spin that however they feel
the altercation is on tape.... they know them dudes didn't have guns on them because they weren't allowed in the club. Prosecution could argue he went to the SUV knowing that they didn't have shyt on them right then and there

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
the altercation is on tape.... they know them dudes didn't have guns on them because they weren't allowed in the club. Prosecution could argue he went to the SUV knowing that they didn't have shyt on them right then and there

Fam they don't know who has guns. And clearly we found out that Von's entourage that was right by Rondo DID have guns out.

Von is the admitted aggressor with a mob of people with him, who we see have guns. And if Lul Tim tried to help, who's to say he doesn't get shot, killed or injured?

Von played a deadly game and wasn't aware that Rondo wasn't alone and had people right there for instant defense. And the best defense is a good offense.

Von broke all street/tactical protocols and 3 people died behind it. What the heck would you expect Rondo's crew to do? NEVER underestimate the enemy. Sad thing is Rondo really wasn't the true enemy.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
According to Von's manager, dude that shot Von was shot by Von people. If thats the case, then the defense angle still stands. He can say he saw them with a firearm and after the brawl started, he fired.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I tell you what. That Quando kid bout to be a superstar off his rep alone, if he gets away with this, despite Von putting the beats on him.

too bad he's a shyttier rapper than Dababy, he would be 50 status(exaggerating)

nikka ain’t gonna be no superstar, didn’t no plug
Shoot bankrolll fresh he ain’t no superstar

quando ain’t shoot von some other nikka did

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
nikka ain’t gonna be no superstar, didn’t no plug
Shoot bankrolll fresh he ain’t no superstar

quando ain’t shoot von some other nikka did

Quando got more hype than No Plug. With that being said, whether or not he blows don't really got that much to do with Von's death considering Quando didn't even shoot him. His music will tell whether or not he blows or not.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Vons crew did have guns that’s why they was killed by police, only von didn’t have a gun