King Von killed in Atlanta

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Laura London 35 years what is this broad 21 or 22.

And if she was von bltch it ain’t far fetched for her to be able to talk to niccas that was there and find out what von was saying.
C’mon son
Asian Doll full of shyt lmao. That shyt she said where she said what his last words was, she spoke to him through a spiritual advisor and that’s what the person said he said :dead:

Those fukking comments. These broads could do anything and bytches will defend them.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
this post got no dap because it's try hard and everyone know it's lies

:mjlol:It got no dap because most of the people on this forum are from the suburban west coast and they in they feels. The truth don't require validation.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Here's a few points I noticed from the manager's interview. I hope people learn from this on how to properly move as an entertainer. So many mistakes were made. This may be long but I honestly hope it saves lives. You gotta move smart because 99% of these problems can be prevented.

• To be dealing with so many street artists (Von, YNW Melly, Sniper Gang), he clearly doesn't know how to properly answer questions as a manager/witness/victim during open investigations. He's not a "wartime consigliere" at all and that's what you have to be when you're out with street rappers.
  • The manager tried to hold Von up, but he kept slipping and and telling truths and things that work against Von. For example, he kept saying how much "Von is a real stepper and a real gangsta." All the more reason people are going to shoot first when he comes at them.
  • He claimed that he and Von always move with proper security guards and that they had 3 security guards that night. One with him and two for Von.
  • After his album release party, Von was able to completely change plans from going to the hotel. Von told his driver to go to that afterhours hookah club and nobody else knew...why wasn't at least one of Von's 2 security guards in the car with him? Somebody in Von's car has to alert everybody else that the "King" is going to another spot.
  • The crew finally gets to the hookah lounge and Von is their waiting in the whip. He then proceeds to wait even longer AFTER his crew is there. The manager and another crew member take a smoke break. A sitting duck gets plucked smh.
  • The manager says security made a sweep of the club, but at least one of them should be staying with Von outside. They would have been in a better position to keep an eye on Von. You have to establish a perimeter around your cash cow.
  • Von had already told the manager that he was going to "beat up" any opp he sees on-sight. Another reason you go out of your way monitor Von, especially on a impromptu stop.
  • They didn't park next to the door and thus had to wait for a car to come around later. Rondo's vehicle should have been pointing out, but at least they were in the right spot.
  • Von's homie told him that Rondo was there, he was wasnt deep. Von thought Rondo was lacking but didn't peep that Rondo had another car of homies right by the door.
  • Von runs in the club not knowing where Rondo is and bumps into him. He hauls off hitting him and the entourage follows behind.
  • The fight spills outside and Lul Tim sees Rondo in danger and outnumbered. Nevermind these are "real hittas and gangstas" that are the aggressors. Tim shoots like he's supposed to do in that situation.
  • The manager admits that one of Von's boys had already grabbed a gun when they finally parked. He tries to say that Tim and the cops were the only people shooting.
  • BUT, it's clear from the video that Von's friend shoots at least one shot at the same time Tim gets hit in the leg. I think that Von's homie shot Tim as soon as he saw Tim let off.
  • Yes, all of Von's homies ran. Self-preservation kicked in and they all started running as soon as the first shots went off. Muwop came back later hesitantly.
  • Rondo screamed "VON'S SHOT! VON'S SHOT" and was clearly concerned because Von jumped him out of nowhere. Von had a death grip on him and Muwop hit Rondo. But even after being hit, Rondo was showing concern and wanting to help Von.
  • You can't be too accessible as a public figure and you have to keep them surrounded. It may feel invasive to them, but the job is to get them back home. You can't let them just do as they please because they're not going to think with strategy all the time.
The minute you get laxed is the minute problems happen. Never underestimate.

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He tried to hide the name but he let it slip a couple times. Who is this artist quand or is it quando?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Sound like Von potentially popped some shyt, was off something, and just got on some hothead shyt.
That part.

Album release, all eyes on you, feeling good, off the drink, off the tree, off the pills, off the lean, then see the dude you’ve been having on “on sight” status.

And all you do is talk that stick talk, no one is gonna try to fight you. RIP again but the boy had bodies and karma don’t play

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Based on certain shyt the manager said in his interview I feel like von mighta knew rondo was at the afty spot and that’s why he went there

Where you get that from? Monaco is a late night spot that everybody goes too downtown near five points/castleberry hill. It wasn't some hidden speakeasy. On the flip side, Quando clearly wasn't looking for Von. He could have taken one look at instagram and found out where he was gonna be that night.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Where you get that from? Monaco is a late night spot that everybody goes too downtown near five points/castleberry hill. It wasn't some hidden speakeasy. On the flip side, Quando clearly wasn't looking for Von. He could have taken one look at instagram and found out where he was gonna be that night.

I never said it was some hidden spot

and I never said rondo was looking for von lol what ru talking about

the reason I said von mighta knew rondo was there is cuz his manager said von just up and went to the spot without letting his ppl know

and sometimes nikkas do shyt like that when they don’t want people to talk them out of something

if the plan was to go back to the hotel why would von just spontaneously decide to go to this spot without telling his ppl?

don’t make sense to me

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Marlo Barksdale salute
That part.

Album release, all eyes on you, feeling good, off the drink, off the tree, off the pills, off the lean, then see the dude you’ve been having on “on sight” status.

And all you do is talk that stick talk, no one is gonna try to fight you. RIP again but the boy had bodies and karma don’t play
It’s like pac that night mobbin through the lobby and stompin out Orlando :francis: