King Von killed in Atlanta

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can somebody break down the gang colors of black disciples.and gangsta disciples. How can you tell the difference? Kinda confusing

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can somebody break down the gang colors of black disciples.and gangsta disciples. How can you tell the difference? Kinda confusing
In Brooklyn the GDs and the 2 BDs I know both wear black. GDs used to wear a lot of blue too but since they started beefing with Crips, that has changed.

in Chicago I see these nikkas with all types of colors on I don’t think they color bang honestly. A Chicago nikka would know better than me

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These hoes will get you killed and then do goofy shyt like this like they actually cared. Any broad who was really down for any type of dude would be so hurt she wouldn’t even be talking.

That thot Asian Doll need bullet holes before King Von did. How she start shyt, and still breathing after this? :what:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Man, all these n1ggaz have to do is stay outta Chicago and they good.

This.

He literally got killed in another city :martin:

doesnt change the facts. i really doubt these nikkas are going to leave their block to shoot for von. remember rap is all smoke and mirrors. nikkas in the hood have bills and a life too. theyre arent just a group of mercenaries waiting for orders:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

-theres gonna be a bunch beaking between NO and Chiraq nikkas on social media (already happening)
-threats gonna be issued (already happening)
-Kings Von funeral gonna happen
-the 'i cant believe this happened' talks will go on for a little bit
-nikka who shot von gonna get charged and convicted, hell he might even beat the case (already happening)
-a year from now its going to be business as usual for a bunch of angry, bitter nikkas, just like every other high profile gang shooting:yeshrug:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
2ro5xgrcb3y51.jpg

Billionaire Black posted this...