King Von killed in Atlanta

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Why people keep saying ole boy was getting jumped tho. In the video only von was throwing punches. Regardless aint rulles in street fights but that jumped shyt seems to be over exaggerated

people saying it was 20 vs 1 and shyt

Watch the video. Dude (Rondo?) was being surrounded by Von's people with Von throwing punches and others surrounding and grabbing/pushing with guns (and possibly knives for all we know). And then they were outside deep where anything goes.

You have to protect your crew, especially your breadwinner. Von's crew failed at that and Rondo's crew did what they were supposed to do:yeshrug:.

:whoa:Now I'm not condoning the dumb stuff this was over, but it's still street protocols that you have to follow when it's go time. Rondo's crew stood up and Von's was all around lacking. This is why you pay for legit security to de-escalate and keep the breadwinners safe.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Watch the video. Dude (Rondo?) was being surrounded by Von's people with Von throwing punches and others surrounding and grabbing/pushing with guns (and possibly knives for all we know). And then they were outside deep where anything goes.

You have to protect your crew, especially your breadwinner. Von's crew failed at that and Rondo's crew did what they were supposed to do:yeshrug:.

:whoa:Now I'm not condoning the dumb stuff this was over, but it's still street protocols that you have to follow when it's go time. Rondo's crew stood up and Von's was all around lacking. This is why you pay for legit security to de-escalate and keep the breadwinners safe.
Exactly, Von should have not been fighting no damn body. The crews and security handle shyt like that. The breadwinner gotta remain out of this shyt. Ya'll see how Tracy was acting with Paper Boi on Atlanta?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to say get asian doll all the way the fukk outta here. Posting that Crossing Over with John Edwards bullshyt about Von saying why ya'll let me die like Von said physically said it with his dying breath is some foul shyt.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
this bytch Asian Doll , talked to a psychic who told her those was Vons last words :gucci:
bytch is signed to cacs and they probably told her to do that shyt for clout. The only industry nikkas I rock with really are independent like King Von owns his masters and was able to do wtf he wanted. People like Asian Doll signed to majors are nothing but slaves and the trade off is them cacs atvthoer label build their image. They want the game more then real money and ownership which Von had.