BX, NYC
2ro5xgrcb3y51.jpg

Billionaire Black posted this...
This is facts

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
This is facts
not really. kinda some holier than thou type shyt. how are you not misguiding the kids when you are actively participating in a self-destructive culture like all of these brothers were? i know the story of duck tryna kinda lay low with some of that shyt, but my point remains.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
homie get shot now they turn down they gangster all the way down. 300/600 going out sad. dry snitching everywhere
He’s right about one things that’s been sadly true for decades. nikkas can’t take Ls so they run to guns. Nikkas don’t want to just shoot the 5 and leave it at that

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
He’s right about one things that’s been sadly true for decades. nikkas can’t take Ls so they run to guns. Nikkas don’t want to just shoot the 5 and leave it at that
They was jump someone. 12 killed two of they homies but you dont see them with that same energy

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
not really. kinda some holier than thou type shyt. how are you not misguiding the kids when you are actively participating in a self-destructive culture like all of these brothers were? i know the story of duck tryna kinda lay low with some of that shyt, but my point remains.
They both were destructive and misguided the youth

But Duck seemed to be a character that possessed some empathy and was self aware to a degree.

Von was a dude that really didn’t seem to display any remorse. He was very arrogant, nonchalant, boastful about the gang shyt. He was stuck on savage mode

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

But Duck seemed to be a character that possessed some empathy and was self aware to a degree.

Von was a dude that really didn’t seem to display any remorse. He was very arrogant, nonchalant, boastful about the gang shyt. He was stuck on savage mode
I was telling my homeboy this. Von seemed like he didn't want to change at all and was never going to try too. He was ready to die or go to prison or whatever. He just was bout that life and loved the shyt.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This is true. Remembering some of ducks old IG stories and videos he seemed like he knew and wanted to do better, but couldn’t and didn’t leave the streets alone.

von was just wild as hell in general

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is true. Remembering some of ducks old IG stories and videos he seemed like he knew and wanted to do better, but couldn’t and didn’t leave the streets alone.

von was just wild as hell in general
Duck had sense, he was just in too deep to get out. He even spoke out against innocent people getting killed due to their beefs.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
A good lawyer could get the shooter to walk thinking about it.

clear self defense of others case possibly. Lawyer could say that vons 2 friends pulled out straps first so he had to bring out a gun to defend his partner. Only thing, will there be self defense after he pointed the gun at von a second time.