King Von killed in Atlanta

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not to make it about NO, but I guess I'm doing so, after Katrina, folks from the city came out there and setup and started to take over certain areas, the folks in ATL/residents in those areas, had to get their weight up, it was eat, or be eaten.

The change came after Katrina, ATL culture started to make a change because of folks from the NO coming there and bringing in that type of energy

If you think I'm lying, how was the streets in ATL pre-Katrina and how they became after Katrina?

nikkas from ATL had to change it up quick, that dancing and partying had to turn into some gun-play, cutthroat stuff after folks from NO brought that energy out there.

I know it was the case in Houston, after Katrina, Crime went up...

NO dudes changed the energy out there in Houston...to me, that is the case in ATL
nikka I know for a fact you wasn’t in Atlanta by saying this dumb shyt. :mjlol:
Atlanta had cooled down considerably by the time the Katrina refugees came and even still, were knocking NO nikkas off for trying to trap out that way. Anybody that was in the streets in Atlanta at the time could tell you this. The hottest stretch that involved the Katrina nikkas was May-July of 06 and for damn sure wasnt in the visiting teams favor. After that, shyt was back to how it normally was. This shyt you saying is NOT how it was bruh.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
These hoes will get you killed and then do goofy shyt like this like they actually cared. Any broad who was really down for any type of dude would be so hurt she wouldn’t even be talking.

facts. Took Lauren London a good minute to make any type of statement. Shorty been giving the play by play since it happened. The fact she so vocal and at the same time sparked the whole shyt is sick.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
facts. Took Lauren London a good minute to make any type of statement. Shorty been giving the play by play since it happened. The fact she so vocal and at the same time sparked the whole shyt is sick.
So many dudes who got caught up in the hood over some shyt a female started its crazy. Dudes have pay attention to whats going on.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Laura London 35 years what is this broad 21 or 22.

And if she was von bltch it ain’t far fetched for her to be able to talk to niccas that was there and find out what von was saying.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
asian don't love him

she loved the status he provided her

what she is clinging to is the aura

any woman who loved him for real would have been pulling him away from the battlefield to a safe place to raise his family

this. Anyone with sense knows this bird is trying to use his name to become more relevant now. Watch this harlot release a "tribute" song for him soon.

Laura London 35 years what is this broad 21 or 22.

And if she was von bltch it ain’t far fetched for her to be able to talk to niccas that was there and find out what von was saying.
well, she wasnt even fukking him at the time of his death. they had already broke up some time back and the bytch went and made a song with his enemy NBA Youngboy, which then sparked the whole beef after Von went and did the same with NBA's babymama.

you would swear she was married to him at the time of his death the way she been running her mouth for some clout:scust: