King Von killed in Atlanta

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Asian Doll was there too? yall sayin the shooting her fault? what she do?
Lmao breh you still asking for updates
From what I understand Youngboy did a song with Von’s ex (Asian) and Von felt a way
So he did a song with Youngboys Bm to get even
He also alluded to having a sex tape with her on Twitter
When Quando’s camp on Von’s met the situation needlessly escalated
That’s pretty much it, nikka died over some silicone titties just like Bankroll Fresh:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quando career is pretty much done...

To be honest NBA youngboy doesn't have a thing to worry about, I don't ever see him getting touched by anybody.

I think this shyt will really have a affect on durk.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I was Quando or youngboy I’d be walking round without a care in the world. Lil durk ain’t bout to do a gotdamn thing. Especially outside Chicago. Rip duck
:usure:
NBA moves reckless as is. He probably thinks he's invincible, which doesn't typically bode well for these cats unless they rolling with trained security everywhere.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
From what I understand Youngboy did a song with Von’s ex (Asian) and Von felt a way
That’s pretty much it, nikka died over some silicone titties just like Bankroll Fresh:francis:
I never paid attention to any of these nikkas but how true is this? And which Youngboy BM you talking about? Jania?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I didn't wanna read through or google ... thanks for the cliffs :manny:

Damn so this was all over women... bum bytches at that. smh. :snoop:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
If I was Quando or youngboy I’d be walking round without a care in the world. Lil durk ain’t bout to do a gotdamn thing. Especially outside Chicago. Rip duck

I just cant buy this. Shooters or no shooters, if I'm QR, I'd be shook.:manny:

Its not like your dealin wit some lames, that aren't about that, and don't have a bag, and reach behind em. If your block rings bells outside your region, its not for no reason. If walkin around thinkin "shyt is sweet", is the hill you wanna die on. :mjlol:

Yea, we know there are killers everywhere. Based off what I've seen over the years, I just gotta believe Vons ppls, nor these CHI nggas are lettin this one ride. Sorry. You hate to see the cycle continue, but I could NEVER speak for someones love, or bond, for their mans. :yeshrug:

These nggas walkin around, thinkin shyts sweet after they killed this ngga? :childplease:

Its sad it only becomes about KV, but lets not forget, TWO of their other mans lost their lives out there. These nggas were obviously loyalists, and wit the shyts themselves. KV was a shooter, on top of bein the type of guy, who looked out for his nggas. They're one of the main nggas, that come from an area, where RETRIBUTION is everything. There is no other way. With all the coverage, and sneak dissin, after, you really think these nggas are gonna allow this type of L, to go unanswered? :childplease:

The icing on the cake is, its Durks man, and Durk STILL got the bag. A hefty bag. You would hope your NEVER put into these situations, but loyalty is everything, when it comes to your closest friends, and with great power, comes great responsibility. Thats not cliche.

If I'm Durk, my money is already being funneled thru channels, to make sure the wolves got food, board, transportation, and a cache of weapons, in whatever city they're required to be in, til retribution is paid. Call it petty betty if you want.:aicmon:

I know I'm wrong, but I'm not one to favor, lettin shyt slide. That was 3 of your mans in one night.:camby:

Last edited: