King Von killed in Atlanta

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Already been through this.

Htyne nikkas rule i-10 & 59 movin shyt in NO and all through Louisiana.

Houston Man Pleads Guilty to Possessing With Intent to Distribute Cocaine

Houston man sentenced to 13 years in New Orleans cocaine trafficking scheme

NO cats came over here and got down or laid down.

That's why is Houston blood gangs there today.

@Black Haven

Anyway back to the lab.

Say breh, like I stated to the other brehs, and what you just posted proves what I've stated, aint no nikka from outta town running the hoods/projects in NOLA.

That nikka you posted that got jammed up was in Metarie, breh that's outside of NOLA, most would tell you just like Kenner, that's not even considered NOLA

But I'm let you cook though and get back to the lab

I'll say this and let it be this further back up what I'm saying about Post Katrina, Houston nikkas were getting murked along with ATL, to where nikkas from the NO was getting out of jail on the 60 murder day rule,

Houston PD had never heard of such a thing, that's how bad it had got when NO nikkas went to Houston

It was the first time the Houston police had heard the phrase "60-day homicide.

The Big Easy To Get Away With Murder

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Von himself was 26 a lot of nikkas think he was this super young dude these nikkas ain’t changing until they become true old heads they love the “trenches” this life is all they know and all they wanna know these nikkas look down on regular folk

Being a "square" black man with principles is the biggest turn off to the clout chasing crowd.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Say breh, like I stated to the other brehs, and what you just posted proves what I've stated, aint no nikka from outta town running the hoods/projects in NOLA.

That nikka you posted that got jammed up was in Metarie, breh that's outside of NOLA, most would tell you just like Kenner, that's not even considered NOLA

But I'm let you cook though and get back to the lab

First dude was in Metarie, still greater NOLA. Point is y'all don't do that out here.

Second dude was all in the city wit it. Did dude put a jects/block on smash? Naw and that's bad for biz anyway. But, no OT nikkas ever did that in Htyne either. And it show Htyne nikkas can and DO spin through NO comfortably movin shyt.

I'll say this and let it be this further back up what I'm saying about Post Katrina, Houston nikkas were getting murked along with ATL, to where nikkas from the NO was getting out of jail on the 60 murder day rule,

You telling fairy tales bro. I can tell you going off hersay of ya patnas or something. Bro, I got receipts for days on this shyt. lol

Post katrina evacuees was known for getting in school fights in the burbs.

The few times they did try to turn shyt up the city they was getting hulled out somethin serious. They was killin each other and getting killed by city nikkas.

Case and point.
Houston drug war leaves Katrina evacuees dead

One H-town nikka + 11 weeks = at least 7 evacuees dead. Wash rinse and repeat across the city.

NO nikkas ain't know how to hustle out here. They was shyt they shyt knocked for postin on the wrong block out here.

Soup, a 50-year-old African-American crack dealer from New Orleans, described his methods for coping with potential competitors and the on-going conflicts among sellers:

I really don’t have no territory but I go find me a spot that I know is safe, where ain’t nobody doing what I’m doing and I handle my business. But I know if you go into somebody’s territory they are going to kill you. That is what has been happening all through the early days of the year. They were just shooting each other up. Why are you over here!? Then after they shoot him, somebody drive over there to shoot somebody over there. That is why I don’t like, you know…I mean I know people that be out there on them corners but I don’t hang out there with them.
The Melding of Drug Markets in Houston After Katrina: Dealer and User Perspectives

^^^^^ Straight from a NO nikkas mouth.

Bro the biggest impact y'all left here was the food, music, and shyt. Not the streets. lol

I know y'all love this shyt, but it's old and dumb now lol We black sister cities anyway at this point.

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
First dude was in Metarie, still greater NOLA. Point is y'all don't do that out here.

Second dude was all in the city wit it. Did dude put a jects/block on smash? Naw and that's bad for biz anyway. But, no OT nikkas ever did that in Htyne either. And it show Htyne nikkas can and DO spin through NO comfortably movin shyt.

You telling fairy tales bro. I can tell you going off hersay of ya patnas or something. Bro, I got receipts for days on this shyt. lol

Post katrina evacuees was known for getting in school fights in the burbs.

The few times they did try to turn shyt up the city they was getting hulled out somethin serious. They was killin each other and getting killed by city nikkas.

Case and point.
Houston drug war leaves Katrina evacuees dead

One H-town nikka + 11 weeks = at least 7 evacuees dead. Wash rinse and repeat across the city.

NO nikkas ain't know how to hustle out here. They was shyt they shyt knocked for postin on the wrong block out here.

The Melding of Drug Markets in Houston After Katrina: Dealer and User Perspectives

^^^^^ Straight from a NO nikkas mouth.

Bro the biggest impact y'all left here was the food, music, and shyt. Not the streets. lol

I know y'all love this shyt, but it's old and dumb now lol We black sister cities anyway at this point.
Now that you mention that, I remember back in middle school in my 6th grade year alone had so many fights, they had to change the whole zoning to combat the issue aka it was making a lot of non black schools look bad so they had to put an end to it. Mind you, I was in fort bend isd when all the fights were happening, so I can imagine how hisd was like.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
ATL wasn't on the street shyt like it is now until Post Katrina, but it's not something to debate over, as I stated, I was replying to the breh post about ATL not being how it is now Pre-Katrina

What in the fukk :dead:

come on bruh I know Louisiana nikkas get busy & y’all tried to do some shyt up here, but Atlanta was wild way before Katrina.

what killed the old Atlanta was the Olympics in 96.

if you ain’t grow up here you can’t say shyt about what it was “pre Katrina”

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wait

The old ATL was rougher than today’s ATL?
:ohhh:

I mean, to me when I think of “ATL” on one hand I think of some dope ass music that came out there from Outkast to Future.

But mainly I think of little kids with oversized egos, jealous dudes looking to rob/steal on/kill popular people or paid d boys and just shady situation: how many stories start or end with “in Atlanta” and it’s always some grimey shyt.

Atlanta is still a little wild but it’s soft as shyt now compared to pre Olympics Atlanta

some areas of the city like zone 6 & zone 3 still look & feel like the old Atlanta but a lot of the city has been gentrified

And you

F*ck you too
Daps
Reppin
Htown
If I was Quando or youngboy I’d be walking round without a care in the world. Lil durk ain’t bout to do a gotdamn thing. Especially outside Chicago. Rip duck