King Von killed in Atlanta

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait

The old ATL was rougher than today’s ATL?
:ohhh:

I mean, to me when I think of “ATL” on one hand I think of some dope ass music that came out there from Outkast to Future.

But mainly I think of little kids with oversized egos, jealous dudes looking to rob/steal on/kill popular people or paid d boys and just shady situation: how many stories start or end with “in Atlanta” and it’s always some grimey shyt.
I get why Atlanta is viewed as a party city but its always been crazy high levels of poverty here. Hell the first projects ever were built in Atlanta. Its the same hunger here that you see in all those other notorious cities and with it comes alot of the same shyt. Its just been isolated from the party spots so people from out of town never really see it. But even that is changing now. After the sun goes down you can't even walk around downtown anymore because of all the homeless occupying the side walks.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Wait

The old ATL was rougher than today’s ATL?
:ohhh:

I mean, to me when I think of “ATL” on one hand I think of some dope ass music that came out there from Outkast to Future.

But mainly I think of little kids with oversized egos, jealous dudes looking to rob/steal on/kill popular people or paid d boys and just shady situation: how many stories start or end with “in Atlanta” and it’s always some grimey shyt.
The vast majority of cities were way wilder from the 70s-early 90s than now.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I get why Atlanta is viewed as a party city but its always been crazy high levels of poverty here. Hell the first projects ever were built in Atlanta. Its the same hunger here that you see in all those other notorious cities and with it comes alot of the same shyt. Its just been isolated from the party spots so people from out of town never really see it. But even that is changing now. After the sun goes down you can't even walk around downtown anymore because of all the homeless occupying the side walks.
Word I remember before I had a car I was waiting outside for my ride after a WWE show at Phillips Arena. It was night and MAAAAAAAD homeless people were around begging for money. It was crazy. I had to take my phone out and play on it just so I wouldn't look like I was one of em :mjlol:

And if you drive around the same spots regularly you'll see the same homeless people every time.

And Atlanta's geography is so weird that you're always one wrong turn from the hood anyway :russ:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
My YouTube feed has been interesting as of late. KI’s mother posted a RIP of her daughter after Von was announced dead. Also they told the dude to check in (the guy tussling with Von)

It’s pretty fukked up how our young are using their warrior spirit against their own. The Mantra they put out is uncontrollable at this point.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word I remember before I had a car I was waiting outside for my ride after a WWE show at Phillips Arena. It was night and MAAAAAAAD homeless people were around begging for money. It was crazy. I had to take my phone out and play on it just so I wouldn't look like I was one of em :mjlol:

And if you drive around the same spots regularly you'll see the same homeless people every time.

And Atlanta's geography is so weird that you're always one wrong turn from the hood anyway :russ:
You must be down bad if all that’s stopping you from being mistaken as a bum is a cellphone :wow:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Truth be told, A LOT of dudes on this board do as well. Then again, da makeup of this forum is primarily peckerwoods.
Nah breh let’s keep it a buck I remember when duck died I seen PLENTY of young black dudes all over social media joking about smoking duck pack etc. And I’m certain most of them had no connection to the beef outside of being fans of OTF.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Oh yeah nikkas make that wrong turn to simpson rd coming out of of the stadiums all the time,. Luckily it aint half of what it used to be going down da hill.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Can ANY ATL or Houston nikka set up shop/visit in any of NOLA projects or neighborhoods right now today? Let alone, walk into any of the projects in NOLA? or neighborhoods? today?

Could they have done this in the early 90s or 2000s without having a camera in their hands?

It's a simple yes or no, better yet, Can YOU do it...TODAY

Already been through this.

Htyne nikkas rule i-10 & 59 and stay movin shyt in NO and all through Louisiana.

Houston Man Pleads Guilty to Possessing With Intent to Distribute Cocaine

Houston man sentenced to 13 years in New Orleans cocaine trafficking scheme

NO cats came over here and got down or laid down.

That's why its Houston blood gangs there today.

@Black Haven

Anyway back to the lab.