Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Breh....stop

Yall quoting me, and dragging this on....I'm done with it

I'll post you the same question as I did the other breh...Could any ATL breh go into any projects/neighborhood in NOLA in the 80s,90s or 2000s, or even TODAY without a camera? Yes or no...Can you come down here right now and walk yo ass in any hood/project in NOLA?? without a camera in your hand, Hell No...??

Outta your own mouth, Post Katrina, as I stated, NO dudes came and set up shop in yall own backyard, which in my original post about, they brought that raw raw energy that has to city how it is now..Cut-Throat, them boys made some of the ATL dudes buck up....eat or be eaten, ATL became wild. Even the music changed Post Katrina to how it is now, that energy from Post - Katrina stayed. Dude cut it out....I'm live in the time and see the switch from how ATL was before NO nikkas showed up there in yall Hoods....
And that's where NO nikkas went Post Katrina - TO YALL HOODS, ALL OF THEM AND SET UP SHOP. And nobody ran them out...cut the shyt dude.

In 2000-2005 ATL was not wild like it is now...nor was it like that in the 90s dude...I was there every year, many times in ATL and folks on here can vouch for that, and nikkas was not on no raw raw shyt like they are now.....Many dudes, and I mean many dudes from the hoods/projects from NOLA came to ATL after Katrina and set up shop, most stayed, yall schools were being affected by the energy nikkas from it, just like in Houston, Dallas and other areas..but mainly ATL, it was a change Post-Katrina...

NOLA brought that energy, yall was not on no raw raw shyt Pre-Katrina like yall are now.. :russ: stop it my guy

I was responding to breh about how ATL has gotten like that...nikkas bringing up their daddies and shyt...dude...even in your daddy time, non of them dudes would have had the balls to step in any NOLA hood/project...

When nikkas went to ATL, in the 90s/2000s, nikkas weren't worried about no raw raw shyt going down, like it is now...cut it out folk

Stop with these fairy tales nikka:mjlol: Numbers don't lie:

Atlanta GA Murder/Homicide Rate 1999-2018

And keep in mind that this aint got shyt on the 80s and 90s.

Also nikkas been going to NO forever:russ:. Like im pretty sure Nawlins has had way more tourism than Atlanta back in the day, even during the peak Freaknik era. When nikkas came to Atlanta they went downtown. nikkas never came to any Atlanta hoods like that.

If 50 nikkas strapped up and moved to NO and stood together as a unit yall nikkas couldn't do shyt about it. Thats just how shyt works. Normal hoods will have 7-8 person clicks. Maybe 20-30 at the most. When nikkas come 40-50 deep and move together they can wreck shyt anywhere. That's all that happened that one summer after Katrina. Yall nikkas came broke, hungry and desperate and was able to make some noise. Then that shyt got squashed and life went on

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Can ANY ATL or Houston nikka set up shop/visit in any of NOLA projects or neighborhoods right now today? Let alone, walk into any of the projects in NOLA? or neighborhoods? today?

Could they have done this in the early 90s or 2000s without having a camera in their hands?

It's a simple yes or no, better yet, Can YOU do it...TODAY
@Supper :lolbron:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Stop with these fairy tales nikka:mjlol: Numbers don't lie:

Atlanta GA Murder/Homicide Rate 1999-2018

And keep in mind that this aint got shyt on the 80s and 90s.

Also nikkas been going to NO forever:russ:. Like im pretty sure Nawlins has had way more tourism than Atlanta back in the day, even during the peak Freaknik era. When nikkas came to Atlanta they went downtown. nikkas never came to any Atlanta hoods like that.

If 50 nikkas strapped up and moved to NO and stood together as a unit yall nikkas couldn't do shyt about it. Thats just how shyt works. Normal hoods will have 7-8 person clicks. Maybe 20-30 at the most. When nikkas come 40-50 deep and move together they can wreck shyt anywhere. That's all that happened that one summer after Katrina. Yall nikkas came broke, hungry and desperate and was able to make some noise. Then that shyt got squashed and life went on

Ok breh.

ATL nikkas been going to NO forever :russ: that's fact breh, I never said that they didn't travel to NOLA

I never said that, and you're smart enough to know that I didn't say that, I said not nan nikka from ATL during your daddy time up until this moment will walk into any hoods/projects in NOLA.... that's what I said. You can get 200 nikkas strapped up and best believe non of them are setting up shop in any NOLA hood or projects, gangsta

The only way you're doing such a thing is if you have a camera in your hand

When ATL nikkas come to NOLA, they going to the Super Dome to get that ass smacked or going to the Quarters downtown, and no hanging out in the hoods/projects as I stated.

I never said ATL dudes couldn't come to NOLA and I stated Post Katrina, what ATL nikka was rapping that raw raw talk Pre-Katrina TI??

Who was yall Soulja Slim or BG or gangsta rapper/rappers Pre-Katrina

I'll wait,

Post Katrina every nikka in ATL started rapping about choppers and raw raw play in every song :mjlol:

I love ATL, be there on the 14th

But you got it breh.

Last edited:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You wouldn’t say that if this was a cac. You can definitely shoot at people who are jumping your friends.

You think you suppose to 1v1 with them nikkas, or wait til they shoot first? :mjlol:

Daps
You wouldn’t say that if this was a cac. You can definitely shoot at people who are jumping your friends.

You think you suppose to 1v1 with them nikkas, or wait til they shoot first? :mjlol:

what do race gotta do wit it? Tha mf I slapped yesterday was a cac so whats yo point?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Von would still be alive tho
How if security woulda been duckin n dodging like his boys? He can’t afford Hov level security that will guard him like the president and eliminate any threats.

Edit: His chances might have been a lhigher though with some armed security even if it ain’t Hov level.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
nikka NO aint got shyt to do with shyt. Yall had one summer that yall moved to Atlanta broke and hungry ass fukk after katrina and got some W's until nikkas clicked up got yall the fukk up out the paint. That's it. And to keep it 1000 yall nikkas wasnt doing shyt in the real Atlanta hoods.

The Atlanta my daddy grew up in was way worse than it is today. Glenwood, bowen homes, simpson, vine city, summer hill, techwood, bouldercrest, cleveland ave, east point etc been on that shyt. That's not where yall nikkas was.
Wait

The old ATL was rougher than today’s ATL?
:ohhh:

I mean, to me when I think of “ATL” on one hand I think of some dope ass music that came out there from Outkast to Future.

But mainly I think of little kids with oversized egos, jealous dudes looking to rob/steal on/kill popular people or paid d boys and just shady situation: how many stories start or end with “in Atlanta” and it’s always some grimey shyt.