King Von killed in Atlanta

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I love guns, but this is why I don't believe in open carry or even concealed carry. It makes cowards feel brave. There was no need to pull guns in that situation.

Prideful cowards breh...if it wasn't a gun it would be a knife. No knife you got broken bottles. Mfkas simply don't know how to fight and they do that.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Prideful cowards breh...if it wasn't a gun it would be a knife. No knife you got broken bottles. Mfkas simply don't know how to fight and they do that.
U stand a chance with the other 2. A gun at that range. Dude wasn't a saint, but he was making some good music.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I feel like when you promote death and extreme negativity, you don't get a peaceful afterlife.

Hopefully his family is aight.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I love guns, but this is why I don't believe in open carry or even concealed carry. It makes cowards feel brave. There was no need to pull guns in that situation.
I doubt these guns were legally carried tho, fam. You take away ability to legally carry only the goons will have them. I carry in Walmart, anything can happen and I’d rather have the option to save myself. Plus not knowing WHO got it on them should make more people think twice

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
People in the 70s and 80s were getting down way worse at young ages too and they had nothing but soul and funk music:stopitslime:

You think all the legendary street figures back then were just doing that shyt as grown men? All them nikkas got into that shyt as kids. You got Prodigy talking in his book about how literally every kid at his middle school was selling drugs (and then he tried to do it too to fit in and got busted immediately :mjlol:). I think people on both sides lack perspective of how much worse shyt was back then. Violence is a societal problem that you cant just blame on music. And even though the streets are still bad and I dont doubt rap is helping keep it bad...it was A LOT worse. 80s and early 90s Chicago and NYC were some fukking Mad Max shyt.

Even with early rappers kicking that positive shyt, it only got WORSE.

And I'm a young dude saying this. you gotta have perspective.
Well in the 70’s the streets looked like this shyt was way more fukked up where as today I’d like to think it’s more opportunities for the youth and outlets to escape yet in some cities shyt is worse than ever and in others the murder rates while nowhere near what they used to be it’s still troubling. I think we no longer can look the other way when it comes to music when kids are watching NBA YoungBoy on YouTube on their PS4’s all day it may not be a the biggest factor but it is a factor :francis:

The 70’s had a different level of dilapidation, lack of government assistance and safety nets, cities tax base crumbled from white flight they were bankrupt, I mean there wasn’t even a free breakfast program until the BPP, it was heroin everywhere. This was the real “sugar water” era don’t even compare to today.

Last edited:

nightpupil

ElderzInMegaHallz
Daps
Breh, lol... I don't wish death on nobody. What I wrote is just assaying the situation. I don't wish hell on nobody man, I can't stand the thought. We are all going to be alright bro.

But my only thing is I don't understand why anyone in this position would want to destroy earth for temp prize that almost no-one is going to receive. it boggles my mind.

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It fits for the post of yours I quoted. Might not be that way all of the time but that post yeah

I guess. If me pointing out that this dude reveled in violence and ignorance until his death is “blacac” shyt or whatever than so be it