King Von killed in Atlanta

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
fukk nikka talk tough on the internet but want no smoke, how many times I told you send me the addy so I can put you with all your homies, fukk p*ssy ass nikka put me on ignore and started talking tough with the next coli nikka you a bytch
noooooooooooooo :damn:

you're a saint we are to uplift one another brother please dont talk in this manner :damn:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah I actually do know what your goofy ass will do clown. How am I dikkriding dumbass? You products of single bytches don't even use logic just all emotions. Nothing I said is defending dude goofy ass p*ssy

nikka what the fukk are you talking about online offline with this internet tough guy shyt you ain’t trying to meet up and handle anything so stop it :dahell: Talking about emotions when you up at the crack of dawn with corny ass names over some nikka who woulda robbed a lame like you with no hesitation

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka what the fukk are you talking about online offline with this internet tough guy shyt you ain’t trying to meet up and handle anything so stop it :dahell: Talking about emotions when you up at the crack of dawn with corny ass names over some nikka who woulda robbed a lame like you with no hesitation
nikka what the fukk are you talking about online offline with this Internet tough guy shyt? Now you trying to meet up and handle something but call dude some type of degenerate? Lol the cognitive dissonance from this dummy. No I don't want to have to pop your dumb ass and you don't want that either. I'm not defending shyt you dumbass outside of what I originally said. Dumb fukking product of a single bytch

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka what the fukk are you talking about online offline with this Internet tough guy shyt? Now you trying to meet up and handle something but call dude some type of degenerate? Lol the cognitive dissonance from this dummy. No I don't want to have to pop your dumb ass and you don't want that either. I'm not defending shyt you dumbass outside of what I originally said. Dumb fukking product of a single bytch

Are you autistic or legit retarded? :mjlol: How are you gonna try to flip what I said back at me verbatim. Dummy you bought up this what I would do online/offline shyt first. And you the one with the leaking vagina going on and on about single mother.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
People in the 70s and 80s were getting down way worse at young ages too and they had nothing but soul and funk music:stopitslime:

You think all the legendary street figures back then were just doing that shyt as grown men? All them nikkas got into that shyt as kids. You got Prodigy talking in his book about how literally every kid at his middle school was selling drugs (and then he tried to do it too to fit in and got busted immediately :mjlol:). I think people on both sides lack perspective of how much worse shyt was back then. Violence is a societal problem that you cant just blame on music. And even though the streets are still bad and I dont doubt rap is helping keep it bad...it was A LOT worse. 80s and early 90s Chicago and NYC were some fukking Mad Max shyt.

Even with early rappers kicking that positive shyt, it only got WORSE.

And I'm a young dude saying this. you gotta have perspective.

That’s facts but modern rap influences middle class/well off kids to involve themselves in fukkery also

Raps influence is way higher than it was in the 80s/90s. It’s not just impoverished kids doing crimes anymore, kids from all backgrounds try an emulate these rappers nowadays.

In the past people were committing crimes because they were desperate and cause of gangs and drugs, a lot of people now do it because they listen to too much trap/drill music

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
The definition of manhood got hijacked by stereotypes, perpetuated by the music/movie industry, add in poverty, a lack of social awareness,immediate impulse behaviour and there you go. It's a worldwide disease right now. Young boys are killing themselves all over the place,not wanting to be a victim,scared to take an ass whupping so they stab or shoot first.. Dysfunction and bordeline sociopathic behaviour is being championed as "real nikka shyt" by teenagers and young adults. My lil cousin ,who has not had a care in the world,never wanted for anything and has a loving family just did 8 months ,influenced by dumb rappers,his dumbo friends and a culture that has lost it's connection to it's true nature. This lil nikka comes home and his friends act like he went to Mars with Elon Musk or something..i legit ask myself sometimes if the social engineering is like a perpetuum mobile..once they set it in motion,we keep the momentum going all by ourselves and teach our babies how to move the pendulum from the time they are old enough to talk..sad,sad place we are in.
its not social engineering...
...on an intuitive level, young men know that a man without anything (money/power) is basically invisible.

Its why so many street cats are also simps...
...or if they arent a simp...they are addicted to p*ssy.

He wants that love so bad he'll do anything to get it.

Its not something women have to worry about...
...no matter what, there will be a man there willing to take care of them.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Are you autistic or legit retarded? :mjlol: How are you gonna try to flip what I said back at me verbatim. Dummy you bought up this what I would do online/offline shyt first. And you the one with the leaking vagina going on and on about single mother.
Try again bytch ass nikka nerd fakkit

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps

King Von was shot multiple times and the only one shot by the opps. Police killed Von two homies. fukk 12.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Try again bytch ass nikka nerd fakkit

Ok let me break this down for you once and for all

1) You aren’t tough. All this internet talk of what I won’t do shyt online offline talk is pathetic. You a bytch nikkas are saying you got them on block so you not popping shyt. :mjlol: Guarantee you stare at the ground when you walk pass anyone on the street.

2) Von has bodies on him, constantly threatened people, and glorified the death of his enemies constantly until his his last breath. Not shedding tears over him. Sorry you a lame ass nikka who never came up in an environment with dudes like this who fukk up a community. (I lived a few blocks from this nikka)You can go live vicariously through someone else

3) I’m sorry your mother was probably a clucker who hid you in the closet while she was with “friends” to feed her addiction. But miss me with your bizarre single mother projections

If that don’t make sense to your downs ass

TLDR get off my dikk with your silly try hard insults lame and seek help

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
noooooooooooooo :damn:

you're a saint we are to uplift one another brother please dont talk in this manner :damn:
You’re absolutely right, all jokes aside I apologize, forgive me brother and forgive me Lord Jesus, can’t believe I let a troll on the internet get me so heated. I apologize. Now I’m embarrassed. Thank you for keeping me in check

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ok let me break this down for you once and for all

1) You aren’t tough. All this internet talk of what I won’t do shyt online offline talk is pathetic. You a bytch nikkas are saying you got them on block so you not popping shyt. :mjlol: Guarantee you stare at the ground when you walk pass anyone on the street.

2) Von has bodies on him, constantly threatened people, and glorified the death of his enemies constantly until his his last breath. Not shedding tears over him. Sorry you a lame ass nikka who never came up in an environment with dudes like this who fukk up a community. (I lived a few blocks from this nikka)You can go live vicariously through someone else

3) I’m sorry your mother was probably a clucker who hid you in the closet while she was with “friends” to feed her addiction. But miss me with your bizarre single mother projections

If that don’t make sense to your downs ass

TLDR get off my dikk with your silly try hard insults lame and seek help
the cognitive dissonance with this fakkit is ridiculous. Let me make it simple for your bytch ass. You can't claim dudes are this, that, and the other and now you talking like,you a killer now. You're not believable bytch. Clowns that post shyt like you originally posted are p*ssys offline straight up. Anything else you're saying is whatever because you're nothing but a product of a worthless bytch.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn they arrested buddy Reddit identified.

GDPR Support

Atlanta police have charged a 22-year-old with murder in the fatal shooting of Chicago rapper King Von outside a downtown nightclub Friday morning.

King Von, whose real name was Dayvon Bennett, was among six people shot when a fight outside the Monaco Hookah Lounge erupted in gunfire, police said. He was 26.

On Saturday, investigators said they secured warrants charging Timothy Leeks with murder in Bennett’s death.

“Mr. Leeks is in police custody at Grady Hospital where he is undergoing treatment for a gunshot wound,” Atlanta police spokeswoman Marla Jean Rooker told AJC.com. “The homicide of Bennett is closed with this arrest.”

This is dude.

LEEKS_TIMOTHY_NATHANIEL.jpg