King Von killed in Atlanta

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Von I know, OTF/300/600/GBE etc I know, their beef with FBG/GD I get O Block vs 63rd I get. Basically the Chicago aspect I get. But I dont get the beef with Quando Rondo, and I have no idea who 4KT is? Then somehow NBA Young Boy is getting tagged in this? But Quando Rondo is not 4KT? Can someone clarify this for me? I know. 600breezy is saying he's in Baton Rouge right now, but I don't get what 4KT has to do with this

this was supposedly a Von diss after he was in a pic with Youngboy’s BM. It hits a lil different now if you listen to it. Kinda spooky

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Not on no bragging shyt but alot of the Coli is real deal disconnected from the streets. You can tell by most of the takes on here.

It's hard to put in words exactly, and I wouldn't go as far as to say it's worst than then...but these lil nikkas FRIED out this bytch. And what I will say is the same way gettin hoes, gettin fresh and maybe selling se work was viewed as "cool" coming up with blinders on...that's been replaced with toting dikks and uppin poles.

So now u got nikkas who would have never even been THAT far with it... Doing it because it's the "norm" now. This shyt is really monkey see monkey do social engineering shyt.

I look at and analyze shyt from a psychological aspect alot. For instance. Remember when we was coming up... The goons with straps would have a serious face/ice grill. Now all these young nikkas got extendos smiling like a school pic Chief Keef style. Kinda like when the corny nikkas in HS would throw up Eastside cuz the Dips was Poppin... Just accelerated in the wrong direction.

Bingo

And I think age has a big thing to do with it too. At least with the dips them nikkas was in they late 20s and early 30s doing the dumb shyt.

Now we got a generation of lil children growing up looking up to Chief Keef n Rondo Numba Nine.

So now they think they being out there shooting at opps at 14 is the norm because all the rappers they grew up listening to were really doing that shyt not no fake tough guy rap persona shyt like them old school rappers

And these drill nikkas are the one's with the money, chains, bytches and glory (no pun intended lol)

You hit the nail on the head this shyt is social engineering to the max. I think NBA Youngboy himself said he grew up looking up to Chief Keef.

Now we gon have a generation of lil kids growing up looking up to NBA Youngboy and the chaotic lifestyle he lives. There's at least 5 official bodies tied to this nikka movement same way there were so many bodies tied to the GBE/Chicago movement.

When those kids get old enough they are gonna hit the streets head first to try to match that lifestyle and take it even further.

Last edited:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Bingo

And I think age has a big thing to do with it too. At least with the dips them nikkas was in they late 20s and early 30s doing the dumb shyt.

Now we got a generation of lil children growing up looking up to Chief Keef n Rondo Numba Nine.

So now they think they being out there shooting at opps at 14 is the norm because all the rappers they grew up listening to were really doing that shyt not no fake tough guy rap persona shyt like them old school rappers

And these drill nikkas are the one's with the money, chains, bytches and glory (no pun intended lol)

You hit the nail on the head this shyt is social engineering to the max. I think NBA Youngboy himself said he grew up looking up to Chief Keef.

Now we gon have a generation of lil kids growing up looking up to NBA Youngboy and the chaotic lifestyle he lives there's at least 5 bodies tied to this nikka movement same way there were so many bodies tied to the GBE movement as well..

And when they get older enough they are gonna hit the streets head first to try to match that lifestyle and even take it further.

Yeah these lil nikkas touching guns at 13...:merchant:

I stay out the way...

These older heads think they gonna lil dun them and get a rude awakening...

Some of these young nikkas gotta get savage treatment because they will knock your fukking head off if you take them for a joke

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Terrible video; this macho shyt that’s been going on for decades needs to really stop

It started off with a fight, ended with 3 young black people dead

leaving kids without dads and the cycle repeats smh
Just think about that :snoop:
Instagram post by ATLTOP20 • Nov 7, 2020 at 12:05am UTC

In this case at least, those kids aren't that much worse without him.

Who tf talks with his kids about killing people, shooting and shyt?

:gucci:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Smh, drill is the most depressing scene to follow, you find a guy that you enjoy to listen and a few years/months you find out he got killed, doesn't matter if it's Chicago, NY or the UK... :francis:
Rest in peace! :to:
what are you enjoying listening to? a guy who talks about killing? then he dies and you are vexed...

:hhh:
and the only reason you mad is because of selfish reasons. depressed you can't get a fill of these young nikkaz speaking on things that lead them to death.

don't worry the music industry will keep finding new nikkaz to give you that negative content you like so much even if it's at their own detriment.

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CULTURE. shyt is DISEASED from the FANS to the ARTISTS.

y'all want this shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
c00n energy :yeshrug:, he free and got money shouldn't be out in the streets beefing with out of towns nikkas
I agree but y'all have to stop abusing the word c00n. Y'all looking like out of touch parents that want to overuse a "cool" word. c00n isn't a catch all smh.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
what are you enjoying listening to? a guy who talks about killing? then he dies and you are vexed...

:hhh:
and the only reason you mad is because of selfish reasons. depressed you can't get a fill of these young nikkaz speaking on things that lead them to death.

don't worry the music industry will keep finding new nikkaz to give you that negative content you like so much even if it's at their own detriment.

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CULTURE. shyt is DISEASED from the FANS to the ARTISTS.

y'all want this shyt.
:whoa:
I like many kinds of music, within or outside of hip-hop, this is just one of them. Mostly, though not only, I like aggressive music so this fits the mold.
I'm not trying to ideologize my music taste too much except if it's preaching some political views I can't get on board with.
Don't think that simply listening to this kind of music and liking some artists would be a sin in its own right.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:whoa:
I like many kinds of music, within or outside of hip-hop, this is just one of them. Mostly, though not only, I like aggressive music so this fits the mold.
I'm not trying to ideologize my music taste too much except if it's preaching some political views I can't get on board with.
Don't think that simply listening to this kind of music and liking some artists would be a sin in its own right.
well it's enabling. it's def not harmless and that's the point. these nikkaz need help not fans.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bingo

Now we gon have a generation of lil kids growing up looking up to NBA Youngboy and the chaotic lifestyle he lives. There's at least 5 official bodies tied to this nikka movement same way there were so many bodies tied to the GBE/Chicago movement.

When those kids get old enough they are gonna hit the streets head first to try to match that lifestyle and take it even further.

For real. They get rewarded for destruction and prolonged ignorance, well into adulthood years.