King Von killed in Atlanta

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
what are you enjoying listening to? a guy who talks about killing? then he dies and you are vexed...

:hhh:
and the only reason you mad is because of selfish reasons. depressed you can't get a fill of these young nikkaz speaking on things that lead them to death.

don't worry the music industry will keep finding new nikkaz to give you that negative content you like so much even if it's at their own detriment.

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CULTURE. shyt is DISEASED from the FANS to the ARTISTS.

y'all want this shyt.

So do something about it righteous man. Everybody in here on they furious styles shyt lol fucc outta here with that preaching shyt cuz u really jus on here being a fan. If U don’t jack this type of music or these type of artist why the fucc u in here? Go jump in A gospel thread u fukking dicchead. U in here being entertained like the rest of us. U not saving no lives with this uppity bullshyt. What type nikka judge nikkas for listening to a rap artist? All these rappers rap about killing. Some u believe som u don’t what’s the difference?All you self righteous weirdos can eat a dikk.

Edit. Rip to all the lives lost. Whether ya pure silver spoon up the ass holyer than thou non sinning bytch ass think they deserve it or not:manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So do something about it righteous man. Everybody in here on they furious styles shyt lol fucc outta here with that preaching shyt cuz u really jus on here being a fan. If U don’t jack this type of music or these type of artist why the fucc u in here? Go jump in A gospel thread u fukking dicchead. U in here being entertained like the rest of us. U not saving no lives with this uppity bullshyt. What type nikka judge nikkas for listening to a rap artist? All these rappers rap about killing. Some u believe som u don’t what’s the difference?All you self righteous weirdos can eat a dikk.

Edit. Rip to all the lives lost. Whether ya pure silver spoon up the ass holyer than thou non sinning bytch ass think they deserve it or not:manny:
step one as a music fan is to do YOUR PART. DON'T support destructive paths from artists then decry their demise.

preaching get's people mad because they don't like the idea of personal responsibility. that strong feeling of contempt you have for someone directing you to look within is natural.

see a piece of shyt like you is not ready to confront reality so it's easier to lash out at anyone trying to help. the why the fukk i'm here is because of the loss of Black life at Black hands constantly. genocide is not entertaining to me.

the type of nikka that judges is one that cares. I think they deserve more than an R.I.P. THEY DESERVE A LONG LIFE and to be here with their family. :francis:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
People in the 70s and 80s were getting down way worse at young ages too and they had nothing but soul and funk music:stopitslime:

You think all the legendary street figures back then were just doing that shyt as grown men? All them nikkas got into that shyt as kids. You got Prodigy talking in his book about how literally every kid at his middle school was selling drugs (and then he tried to do it too to fit in and got busted immediately :mjlol:). I think people on both sides lack perspective of how much worse shyt was back then. Violence is a societal problem that you cant just blame on music. And even though the streets are still bad and I dont doubt rap is helping keep it bad...it was A LOT worse. 80s and early 90s Chicago and NYC were some fukking Mad Max shyt.

Even with early rappers kicking that positive shyt, it only got WORSE.

And I'm a young dude saying this. you gotta have perspective.

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say he wouldn't be doing that if he wasn't a rapper, I said he wouldn't feel like he'd have to live up to his image even after he made it out of the hood if it wasn't something expected of rappers
It ain’t always a image breh. Von was a goon period. Being a rapper didn’t take him that way.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
People in the 70s and 80s were getting down way worse at young ages too and they had nothing but soul and funk music:stopitslime:

You think all the legendary street figures back then were just doing that shyt as grown men? All them nikkas got into that shyt as kids.

Old heads keep saying this... and while I didn't wanna believe that... the numbers MIGHT not lie. The homicide rate in the U.S. has been steadily decreasing over the past couple of decades (although I think the reporting criteria has changed a tad).

I think regionally and in certain locations, that trend might not be the same.

However, I think people believe it's worse because of constantly seeing the brazen, reckless nature of the crimes continuously broadcast on social media. But just because technology has allowed us to see it more doesn't mean it's ''worse." :manny:

Additionally, I don't think we SAW as many teen "rappers" getting killed from gun violence this often. Probably would have tho if the definition of "rapper" was back then what it currently is today.

The teen "rappers" getting killed today would be relegated to the local scene 20 years ago, struggling to find a platform to be heard – if ever being heard. So there would be no headlines for the '94 equivalent of some of today's teenage rappers who are being killed.

Last edited: