King Von killed in Atlanta

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
:usure: shyt was way worse back then NYC might hit 500 murders and ppl think the world is ending here when that was a good summer in the crack era

Chicago was way wilder when all the high rise projects like Cabrini-Green and Robert Taylor was up you’ll read some real traumatizing shyt like Girl X and Yummy Sandifer.

Let’s not get carried away here :hubie:

1988-1993 will always be the most violent era in American inner city history

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My coworker was like damn I just downloaded his album yesterday...when its ur time its ur time basically...I'm not gonna say he was asking for it cause every rapper be asking for it ..even the greats...but if ur knocking on a beehives door knowingly..prepare to get stung..R.I.P

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The definition of manhood got hijacked by stereotypes, perpetuated by the music/movie industry, add in poverty, a lack of social awareness,immediate impulse behaviour and there you go. It's a worldwide disease right now. Young boys are killing themselves all over the place,not wanting to be a victim,scared to take an ass whupping so they stab or shoot first.. Dysfunction and bordeline sociopathic behaviour is being championed as "real nikka shyt" by teenagers and young adults. My lil cousin ,who has not had a care in the world,never wanted for anything and has a loving family just did 8 months ,influenced by dumb rappers,his dumbo friends and a culture that has lost it's connection to it's true nature. This lil nikka comes home and his friends act like he went to Mars with Elon Musk or something..i legit ask myself sometimes if the social engineering is like a perpetuum mobile..once they set it in motion,we keep the momentum going all by ourselves and teach our babies how to move the pendulum from the time they are old enough to talk..sad,sad place we are in.

Last edited:
Daps
Von was beatin tha flesh and bone out that nicca, had Quanetta ancestors sangin see you at tha cross cross so you won’t get lonely

file.png

Daps
The definition of manhood got hijacked by stereotypes, perpetuated by the music/movie industry, add in poverty, a lack of social awareness,immaturity and there you go. It's a worldwide disease right now. Young boys are killing themselves all over the place,not wanting to be a victim,scared to take an L, dysfunction and bordeline sociopathic behaviour is being championed as "real nikka shyt" by teenagers and young adults. My lil cousin ,who has not had a care in the world,never wanted for anything and has a loving family just did 8 months for some dumb shyt,influenced by dumb rappers,his dumbo friends and a culture that has lost it's connection to it's true nature. This lil nikka comes home and his friends act like he went to Mars with Elon Musk or something..i legit ask myself sometimes if the social engineering is like a perpetuum mobile..once they set it in motion,we keep the momentum going all by ourselves and teach our babies how to move the pendulum from the time they are old enough to talk..sad,sad place we are in.

it sound like yo cuzin tha average nicca, hella dumb. And unless niccas such as him and others alike wake up, they gone have dumb nicca babies that’s gone keep this shyt goin

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Im calling it how I see it. Ive seen too many dudes between the ages of 13-18 straight up throw their life away over the dumbest shyt and they getting glorified for it.

I remember at my old job one of my co-workers from Edenwald talking about how a 14yr shot a grown man in the neck and paralyzed him :dwillhuh:

Like I said maybe there were more killings back then but it was on some organized crime shyt or some drug wars shyt. Now this shyt looking like one big video game out here in the streets.
Not on no bragging shyt but alot of the Coli is real deal disconnected from the streets. You can tell by most of the takes on here.

It's hard to put in words exactly, and I wouldn't go as far as to say it's worst than then...but these lil nikkas FRIED out this bytch. And what I will say is the same way gettin hoes, gettin fresh and maybe selling se work was viewed as "cool" coming up with blinders on...that's been replaced with toting dikks and uppin poles.

So now u got nikkas who would have never even been THAT far with it... Doing it because it's the "norm" now. This shyt is really monkey see monkey do social engineering shyt.

I look at and analyze shyt from a psychological aspect alot. For instance. Remember when we was coming up... The goons with straps would have a serious face/ice grill. Now all these young nikkas got extendos smiling like a school pic Chief Keef style. Kinda like when the corny nikkas in HS would throw up Eastside cuz the Dips was Poppin... Just accelerated in the wrong direction.