King Von killed in Atlanta

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Correction, street niccas, not goons, is some of tha most emotional niccas I done ever met. That shyt is disgustin

The simping and tricking from these street nikkas is disgusting. Catching bodies just cause they didnt get their way....and at the same time, talk down on the progressive pro black people. How you a serial killing SIMP, with uncontrollable emotions? :what:

They the ones that COINTELPRO black organizations. They are dead weight in the community. The love of ratchet p*ssy is the source of all crime, even more than poverty.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Im calling it how I see it. Ive seen too many dudes between the ages of 13-18 straight up throw their life away over the dumbest shyt and they getting glorified for it.

I remember at my old job one of my co-workers from Edenwald talking about how a 14yr shot a grown man in the neck and paralyzed him :dwillhuh:

Like I said maybe there were more killings back then but it was on some organized crime shyt or some drug wars shyt. Now this shyt looking like one big video game out here in the streets.
It depends what city you from

I doubt anyone in LA will think modern day la is worse than the 80s n 90s

Same with Dallas, New Orleans, DC etc

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
its sad...
...but we associate blackness with being plugged in to the hood.

Lebrons kids probably feel like they have to identify in some way with people like Von.

IMO the music has a big influence on that mindset.
Jews control that shyt
You think that’s bad... nikka my list longer than that. Slim Dunkin, Doe B, Bankroll Fresh, Nipsey, Pop Smoke and now King Von. All up and coming... :beli:

I knew this shyt was a matter of time for him but I am salty as fukk right now... :beli:
I need you to start listening to 69:mjlit:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
go complain to the Jews who are profiting off of it.

at some point there’s gotta be some accountability. Some of these Chicago rappers are a different type of demon. I’m actually surprised at all the sympathy here because Von was the type to talk hella reckless and brag about killing people.

So this is bigger than just freedom of speech in rap. Dude was fully leaning into the street side of his persona.

Daps
The simping and tricking from these street nikkas is disgusting. Catching bodies just cause they didnt get their way....and at the same time, talk down on the progressive pro black people. How you a serial killing SIMP, with uncontrollable emotions? :what:

They the ones that COINTELPRO black organizations. They are dead weight in the community. The love of ratchet p*ssy is the source of all crime, even more than poverty.

niccas be confused ass lil boys

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it confirmed he got killed by police, or were y'all on the first few pages just running with that? Because video clearly shows someone came from behind the SUV and shot Von.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Rondo was tryna help after he got shot? Who was on top of Von? Looked like they tried to pick him up.