King Von killed in Atlanta

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Von I know, OTF/300/600/GBE etc I know, their beef with FBG/GD I get O Block vs 63rd I get. Basically the Chicago aspect I get. But I dont get the beef with Quando Rondo, and I have no idea who 4KT is? Then somehow NBA Young Boy is getting tagged in this? But Quando Rondo is not 4KT? Can someone clarify this for me? I know. 600breezy is saying he's in Baton Rouge right now, but I don't get what 4KT has to do with this

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Von I know, OTF/300/600/GBE etc I know, their beef with FBG/GD I get O Block vs 63rd I get. Basically the Chicago aspect I get. But I dont get the beef with Quando Rondo, and I have no idea who 4KT is? Then somehow NBA Young Boy is getting tagged in this? But Quando Rondo is not 4KT? Can someone clarify this for me? I know. 600breezy is saying he's in Baton Rouge right now, but I don't get what 4KT has to do with this

He was dating nba BM....rondo with nba label

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
:usure: shyt was way worse back then NYC might hit 500 murders and ppl think the world is ending here when that was a good summer in the crack era

Chicago was way wilder when all the high rise projects like Cabrini-Green and Robert Taylor was up you’ll read some real traumatizing shyt like Girl X and Yummy Sandifer.

Let’s not get carried away here :hubie:

Im calling it how I see it. Ive seen too many dudes between the ages of 13-18 straight up throw their life away over the dumbest shyt and they getting glorified for it.

I remember at my old job one of my co-workers from Edenwald talking about how a 14yr shot a grown man in the neck and paralyzed him :dwillhuh:

Like I said maybe there were more killings back then but it was on some organized crime shyt or some drug wars shyt. Now this shyt looking like one big video game out here in the streets.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Like I said maybe there more killings back then but it was on some organized crime or some drug wars shyt. Now this shyt looking like one big video game out here in the streets.
That's not true, the murders back then were even more senseless. Dudes were getting knocked off left and right for Starter jackets and Jordan's across the US. That's how that super predators sh1t came about...

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
That's not true, the murders back then were even more senseless. Dudes were getting knocked off left and right for Starter jackets and Jordan's across the US. That's how that super predators sh1t came about...

Growing up nikkas was getting shot for their merms that aint nothing new.

One of my friends actual got shot for his after school. We was like 15 at the time.

They clapped him point blank range, homie made it thru tho.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Im calling it how I see it. Ive seen too many dudes between the ages of 13-18 straight up throw their life away over the dumbest shyt and they getting glorified for it

I remember at my old job one of my co-workers from Edenwald talking about how a 14yr shot a grown man in the neck and paralyzed him
That type of shyt was reg back then it was unpredictable

Yummy was a hitter at 10 years old in Chicago in the 90’s

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That type of shyt was reg back then it was unpredictable

Yummy was a hitter at 10 years old in Chicago in the 90’s
That yummy shyt was wild...imagine killing people for gang love at 10 years old instead of playing with toys and growing up around family love...shyt really broke my heart when I first heard about it

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
its sad...
...but we associate blackness with being plugged in to the hood.

Lebrons kids probably feel like they have to identify in some way with people like Von.

IMO the music has a big influence on that mindset.

Yep.

People believe that blackness = being negative and in the hood. Thats why a lot of black folk from the 80s onward felt like they gotta do some :demonic: shyt to get props from my peers. You got posters IN THIS THREAD defending this.