King Von killed in Atlanta

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
I dont care what no old head says. The streets are more dangerous now than they were back then. Especially for a child.

The difference I think is that they were more bosses and leaders back then. Now all these lil crash test dummies do is pop pills, smoke weed, play GTA or COD and listen to drill music all day.

They dont care about no morals, no honor, no code, no OGs, NOTHING. They just looking for a name and respect.

These children are literally being set up for failure.Even look at the people Von was beefing with.

KIDS

These kids brains arent even developed enough to fully comprehend what the fukk they are doing out here. Let alone the drugs that they taking daily which have probably fried it some more. Thats why I was laughing back in that thread when you nikkas was talking about how NBA youngboy should be afraid of J.Prince.

These lil nikkas do not give one flying fukk. They'll shoot it out in front of the cops without a care in the world.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes

this hits different now

I like some of his music . Breh bit RHQ whole style tho ..flow /song structure even look like him:russ:

Quan fukk with him so :yeshrug:

On topic anybody who didn’t see this coming is a fool . I was in the Duck thread in the summer already feeling Von was next . As I said in another thread at some point we gotta get tired of the same story same ending right?

Shyt sad

See y’all 3-5 months from now

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I dont care what no old head says. The streets are more dangerous now than they were back then. Especially for a child.

The difference I think is that they were more bosses and leaders back then. Now all these lil crash test dummies do is pop pills, smoke weed, play GTA or COD and listen to drill music all day.

They dont care about no morals, no honor, no code, no OGs, NOTHING. They just looking for a name and respect.

These children are literally being set up for failure.Even look at the people Von was beefing with.

KIDS

These kids brains arent even developed enough to fully comprehend what the fukk they are doing out here. Let alone the drugs that they taking daily which have probably fried it some more. Thats why I was laughing back in that thread when you nikkas was talking about how NBA youngboy should be afraid of J.Prince.

These lil nikkas do not give one flying fukk. They'll shoot it out in front of the cops without a care in the world.
:usure: shyt was way worse back then NYC might hit 500 murders and ppl think the world is ending here when that was a good summer in the crack era

Chicago was way wilder when all the high rise projects like Cabrini-Green and Robert Taylor was up you’ll read some real traumatizing shyt like Girl X and Yummy Sandifer.

Let’s not get carried away here :hubie: