King Von killed in Atlanta

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The biography of Malcolm X and Monster aka Sanyika Shakur should be mandatory reading for every black kid aged 12 years old. Those books saved my ass when a lot of my peers went the other way.
I would add Fist Stick Knife Gun by Geoffrey Canada, Manchild In The Promised Land by Claude Brown and Down These Mean Streets by Piri Thomas.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This rap shyt and this street shyt man

U got rappers like Benny, Conway, WSG glamourizing the gangsta of Sly Green whose rotting in a jail cell and these are near 40 year old men who been shot, stabbed, imprisoned.

Yet Sly Green writing cautionary tale articles in the local black Buffalo newspaper that kids and those he is trying to caution don’t even read...

Donald “SLY” Green Speaks to Young Brothers in the Street Struggle “My Way Was The Wrong Way” – The Challenger Community News

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
U co sign a post saying Bron saying RIP was corny lol

u even highlighted it lol
It clearly wasn’t about the RIP, it was about him saying his fam liked Vons music...which was about black terrorism and destruction when you think about it

King Von made music for peons but I can’t make you see it, you gotta see it for yourself

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Them n1ggaz so disrespectful. :picard:

Whats weird is I was just starting to listen to this guy's musoc and then he dies. Same thing happened to Nipsy. I was just starting to listen and then he die:merchant:
Word? I know a guy who’s music you need to hear...:lolbron:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna speak my point of view. This happens with my mother and my mothers cousin always. I can't stand it but let me speak my position so you can understand. My brother was hungry and my mother never wanna feed my brother or me if I don't have money to eat. So I told my brother call mom and tell her to come so i can buy you some food. I'm not going to leave my brother without eating. They want me to drive without a license but I don't want to be irresponsible and drive without a license cus i had a problem already in 2019 for driving already without it. So you see it's problem always with the car, I got to depend on them for everything. And they treat me and my brother like dogs bro, they have no empathy for us. My brother don't notice he just thinks that's just how they are. There's always some hassle to take me to Goodwill. But i have nothing else to do bro all i have to do is come to the coli and when it's going fast it's wack and when it's going to slow it's wack. I feel sick always the least they can do is have some empathy for me to take me to goodwill shop that's so fukking close. I live in 21st and 87ave, goodwill is in 8st and 97 ave. They like to set me up with the car that's why i never renewed my license. My doc was like yeah renew it you need it. I was like nah i'm good. I dont know what it is they don't mind to take me to the corner to McDonalds but they just don't wanna take me me to goodwill, they don't wanna do anything at all man. At times i say fukk it i'll just avoid problems and won't go out to goodwill no more. Or a lot of times I avoid problems by going walking to the mall I live in back of to eat. But when i get my food stamps i have to walk further to Publix. I do it but i get tired bro because I'm sick. I get really tired bro walking twice a day everyday. So i feel like i still have to depend on them. But sometimes i have to go walking anyways cus they are always coming and going doing god knows what. So i had told my mom today can you please take me to goodwill. She starts screaming at me no i'm not going to take you no where we have to go do a job(cousin is a mechanic so he does jobs.) but i knew it was a lie. So i was like ok fukk it. Most the time I'm in a good mood I'm always happy. But my mother and my cousin are always fighting. They are cursed bro always negative energy, they been dying physically, spiritually. They are always a mess man they just don't stop the fighting. But i can't lie it's better then ever. So we going to kfc to get my brother some food. All i did was ask again and she just attacks me bro so i said fukk it, said nothing. But then my cousin says do you want my brother to take the car to bring you back or are you going to come back with the car. So i said mom I'll take you with the car and come back and go to goodwill. I really wanted to go to goodwill. And it not so much goodwill but just to get my mind refreshed and do something. It's like I'm still in quarantine bro. I leave and say i wont go to goodwill but sometimes i get the urge to get away a bit man is that so bad what I'm doing. I been to the corner and like twice to goodwill with the car so I said fukk it, But i don't really want to do what they do. So she started screaming again and him and me cus it got discovered that she was not going to stay there. So i said fukk it again but I was already heated. And my uncle was sitting beside me and i was in the back seat in the passenger side and i had to scream the order and the people where not understanding me. So it just came out of me without thinking i just kind yelled it a little louder. Then in the car the only thing i said was you people got me unto my nuts. Then when i got home i slammed the car door. I just wanna get out of here this place is the devil.
:mjlol::russ::camby:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Them n1ggaz so disrespectful. :picard:

Whats weird is I was just starting to listen to this guy's musoc and then he dies. Same thing happened to Nipsy. I was just starting to listen and then he die:merchant:
Breh please stop listening to new people/artist you haven't listened to before :whoa:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This rap shyt and this street shyt man

U got rappers like Benny, Conway, WSG glamourizing the gangsta of Sly Green whose rotting in a jail cell and these are near 40 year old men who been shot, stabbed, imprisoned.

Yet Sly Green writing cautionary tale articles in the local black Buffalo newspaper that kids and those he is trying to caution don’t even read...

Donald “SLY” Green Speaks to Young Brothers in the Street Struggle “My Way Was The Wrong Way” – The Challenger Community News

Dude on the left got t*ts?:dahell: