King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
On season 8 now.

Was watching an episode yesterday when Hank heard one lyric from a random album Bobby wanted and quickly liked the song because he heard the word "Heaven":mjlol:
Hank was at his most :demonic: with Bobby in this episode. Took all his stuff and said he couldn't get it back till he was 16 after he was got caught twerking on that girl and then twerked on Hank himself. That boy ain't right.:huhldup:

Reminded me of that South Park episode with the Jonas Brothers and Mickey Mouse pertaining the purity rings.

Khan - "Minh, come quick! Redneck boy getting busy with lawn clipping" :russ:

Hank (Hearing this while he's in the garage) -
bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

And when Peggy was in her feelings because Minh and Nancy were comparing the attractiveness of the neighborhood men and put Hank in the second tier with Bill. :picard:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
On season 8 now.

Was watching an episode yesterday when Hank heard one lyric from a random album Bobby wanted and quickly liked the song because he heard the word "Heaven":mjlol:
Hank was at his most :demonic: with Bobby in this episode. Took all his stuff and said he couldn't get it back till he was 16 after he was got caught twerking on that girl and then twerked on Hank himself. That boy ain't right.:huhldup:

Reminded me of that South Park episode with the Jonas Brothers and Mickey Mouse pertaining the purity rings.

Khan - "Minh, come quick! Redneck boy getting busy with lawn clipping" :russ:

Hank (Hearing this while he's in the garage) -
bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

And when Peggy was in her feelings because Minh and Nancy were comparing the attractiveness of the neighborhood men and put Hank in the second tier with Bill. :picard:

I really hope when they revive this show they keep all of the redneck jokes Khan and Minh used to hit everybody with :bryan:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
In on thread about one of the GOAT sitcoms.

• Bobby Hill : You know, dad, the kids playing soccer don't have any lumps or bruises and Coach Lucas gives them oranges at half time.
    Hank : [sighing] Bobby, I didn't think I'd ever need to tell you this but I would be a bad parent if I didn't. Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.
    Bobby Hill : Why do you have to hate what you don't understand?
    Hank : I don't hate you, Bobby.
    Bobby Hill : I meant soccer.
    Hank : Oh. Oh yeah, I HATE soccer. Yes.