King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Buck Strickland is one of my favorite characters on the show and earlier this week or last I read an article about how he should be left out of the reboot:gucci:

They said he was too toxic of a male to be shown on tv. Do you watch TV or just text through it:mjtf:

I never wanted to slap an article writer so bad in my life :russ:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Buck Strickland is one of my favorite characters on the show and earlier this week or last I read an article about how he should be left out of the reboot:gucci:

They said he was too toxic of a male to be shown on tv. Do you watch TV or just text through it:mjtf:

I never wanted to slap an article writer so bad in my life :russ:
:mjlol:

We just gonna ignore that people like him exist in the world?
Or shyt people like him became president??
*Hank Hill voice* the audacity!

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I just realized Joseph and John Redcorn both wear the same color shirt

ev2n6ou3gbe61.jpg

Definitely intentional :lolbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo Bobby might be soft and aint right but one thing you can't say bout Robert Hill, he wasn't bout trying to get some hoes :wow:

From Connie, to that older girl, to that group of cool girls, I think there's a tall girl thrown in there, that girl named Michael. Robert Jeffery was always chasing somethin :wow:
:salute:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Yo Bobby might be soft and aint right but one thing you can't say bout Robert Hill, he wasn't bout trying to get some hoes :wow:

From Connie, to that older girl, to that group of cool girls, I think there's a tall girl thrown in there, that girl named Michael. Robert Jeffery was always chasing somethin :wow:
Too bad the homie had to find out that one chick was for the streets

At least he learned early these hoes aint loyal :pachaha:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

he even ended up with a stalker

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm watching the one where he was going to cotillion class to try to score some snatch and my guy was in there with that girl named Michael Savage (dope ass name btw sound like some shyt id make for a creataplayer:pachaha:) she was feeling him hard and she was in to all that old school suited up sir and lady and shyt and you know what the fukk happen....
Peggy dumb ass was trying to be cool and fit in with the cool mom takes Bobby to the party and gets him to dress up in a whifebeater and sagging pants. :what:
They bust in the party and everybody all dressed up. :gucci:
The lil girl who was coming out on a horse fell off the horse and got punch all on her head. :mjlol:
And now she hates Bobby.
How you basically get cockblocked by your momma cause she wanna be cool :gucci::gucci::gucci:

..sidenote I think the idea for uber eats spawned from this episode. Hank wanted a meatloaf sandwich but the restaurant was annoying so he calls octavio pays octavio to pick it up and bring it to him. He opens it and its a bite mark already in it :mjlol: