King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I'm watching the one where he was going to cotillion class to try to score some snatch and my guy was in there with that girl named Michael Savage (dope ass name btw sound like some shyt id make for a creataplayer:pachaha:) she was feeling him hard and she was in to all that old school suited up sir and lady and shyt and you know what the fukk happen....
Peggy dumb ass was trying to be cool and fit in with the cool mom takes Bobby to the party and gets him to dress up in a whifebeater and sagging pants. :what:
They bust in the party and everybody all dressed up. :gucci:
The lil girl who was coming out on a horse fell off the horse and got punch all on her head. :mjlol:
And now she hates Bobby.
How you basically get cockblocked by your momma cause she wanna be cool :gucci::gucci::gucci:

..sidenote I think the idea for uber eats spawned from this episode. Hank wanted a meatloaf sandwich but the restaurant was annoying so he calls octavio pays octavio to pick it up and bring it to him. He opens it and its a bite mark already in it :mjlol:

:mjlol: Octavio got his 10%. :lolbron:

Bill would've eaten the whole thing. :flabbynsick:

Yall remember the episode where Cotton nearly got killed by those Vietnam vets after he triggered their PTSD by being an a$$hole :russ:

"No, this ain't a flashback! :childplease: You're losin' again!!!!! :umad:"

parallax

Superstar
Daps
im watching the who killed debbie two parter, and this is one of the many times hank should have put hands on bucks bytch ass. completely tried to frame him for murder? naw bytch we fighting in the sugarfoots parking lot