King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Watched that episode yesterday :pachaha:

"Okay Louisa May, go play your ballerina ball. Just leave your penis in the bucket"

Dude was a psycho :bryan:

:russ: That clip should have had the part where Joseph told him that his helmet was defective, so Coach Sauers did the "Helmet Test", which was putting on the helmet and sprinting headfirst into a brick wall to test its durability. :mjlol: :laff:

Three letters: C-T-E :dead:

Also, Coach Sauers committed a SEVERE violation of the Official Code Of Harlem in that flashback at the beginning when he told the team he would kiss them all in the mouth for getting his team to the State Championship, which he started on with Bill. :dame:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
They're bringing this back with aged characters. So Hank and Peggy are old, Bobbys grown up.

Its a really important show. Middle america needs to get made fun of. Theres more Dale's than ever these days.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im watching the who killed debbie two parter, and this is one of the many times hank should have put hands on bucks bytch ass. completely tried to frame him for murder? naw bytch we fighting in the sugarfoots parking lot
These are the only episodes I've seen :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Boomhauer was cool, but I hated that Patch episode. Hank was ready to end their friendship over that but Dale and Bill put him through crap all the time, one or both of them have even endangered his life, but he just shrugs it off.

Probably because Dale and Bill don't know any better :therethere: and Boomhauer does, so Hank expects better from him :ufdup:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Boomhauer was cool, but I hated that Patch episode. Hank was ready to end their friendship over that but Dale and Bill put him through crap all the time, one or both of them have even endangered his life, but he just shrugs it off.
Patch trying to explain the hookers and saying hank loves hookers will never not be funny

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
That monk had Hank so frustrated :pachaha:

"You're talking like a song from the Lion King stop that it makes no sense":why:

"Or does it make perfect sense":jbhmm:

"What the? See...that's the type of...im gonna kick your ass" :stopitslime:

"If my ass is going to be kicked, it will be kicked":ehh:

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:mjlol: at Wally :troll: Hank

(Hank pulls up on Wally)

Wally: You lose something over here? :childplease:

Hank: I am making a Citizen's Arrest for Trespassing. :ufdup:

Wally: I don't think so. :childplease:

Hank: Believe me, I've done it before. :birdman: (steps toward Wally)

Wally: (holds up Bill's house key) :sas1:

Hank: What?! :what: How did you get Bill's key chain?! :mjtf: Okay, you're under arrest for Theft, too! :ufdup:

Wally: He gave it to me. :sas1: Now, get off OUR property :camby:, or I'll Citizen's Arrest YOU. :rudy:

Hank: Damn it! :stopitslime: When Bill comes home...

Wally: "Wheh Beh guh hum..." :troll:

Hank: What the hell are you doing?!?!! :what:

Wally: "Whu de hurh ur dah doonn?!?!!" :troll:

Wally's friends: (at Hank) :mjlol: :laff: :umad:

:dead:
I watched that episode the other day and that scene had me cracking TF up :laff: found it on YouTube finally