King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:patrice: @Sauce Dab I just realized something about a scene in that dark episode with Bill having that psychotic break and BECOMING Lenore. :huhldup:

Hank had devised a schedule so that the crew would take turns watching over Bill to keep him from committing that :mjcry: (Dale watches him from the morning-afternoon, Boomhauer late afternoon-early evening, and Hank the rest of the night).

After a few days, Dale and Boomhauer got tired of watching over him and went to to Hank like "Nah, fukk that. :camby:", so Hank had to use his PTO to watch him full-time. :francis:

The next day at his kitchen table, a tired Hank tells Peggy that he hadn't slept the past two days and had to pull Bill from the toilet when he attempted to drown himself. :damn:

The question is: While Hank was at the crib with Peggy, WHO WAS WATCHING BILL? :merchant:

Dale (ESPECIALLY this fool :mjlol:) and Boomhauer gave no fukks about his personal welfare at that point. :dahell:

He had already made an attempt on his life when Hank dozed off while watching him sleep for the night, yet he was left alone at that point. :merchant:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:patrice: @Sauce Dab I just realized something about a scene in that dark episode with Bill having that psychotic break and BECOMING Lenore. :huhldup:

Hank had devised a schedule so that the crew would take turns watching over Bill to keep him from committing that :mjcry: (Dale watches him from the morning-afternoon, Boomhauer late afternoon-early evening, and Hank the rest of the night).

After a few days, Dale and Boomhauer got tired of watching over him and went to to Hank like "Nah, fukk that. :camby:", so Hank had to use his PTO to watch him full-time. :francis:

The next day at his kitchen table, a tired Hank tells Peggy that he hadn't slept the past two days and had to pull Bill from the toilet when he attempted to drown himself. :damn:

The question is: While Hank was at the crib with Peggy, WHO WAS WATCHING BILL? :merchant:

Dale (ESPECIALLY this fool :mjlol:) and Boomhauer gave no fukks about his personal welfare at that point. :dahell:

He had already made an attempt on his life when Hank dozed off while watching him sleep for the night, yet he was left alone at that point. :merchant:
They were fed up with Bill and his shyt :russ:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I was thinking about a new series.

I'd like to see where Mike Judge takes the characters. They were all regular white people in the suburbs. The world has gotten smaller and things have become more expensive. It'd be interesting to see where he takes things. I'd assume Bobby is the main character.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They was sick of his shyt. Bill becoming Lenore lowkey helped everybody because Bill didn’t wanna off himself no more and it gave everybody else time to get him back right

b. woods

Peace
Daps
They was sick of his shyt. Bill becoming Lenore lowkey helped everybody because Bill didn’t wanna off himself no more and it gave everybody else time to get him back right

Dale gave NO fukks abut Bill's plight :mjlol: AND was helping himself to his shyt. :laff:

Walking out of his crib with his shirt and TV :deadmanny:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Min was going in on Peggy when Luanne screwed up the dye job on her hair.

clown.jpg

Where your clown car Peggy Hill? Hehe hey you look like Ronald McDonald you bozo Peggy Hill!
:deadmanny::russ:

I read that in her accent , :dead: