King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The voice actor for Lucky (Tom Petty) died too. I wouldn't be surprised if they say they just moved from Arlen or something.
The show never shied away from death (they killed off Cotton!) so it wouldn't surprise me if they do an offscreen death for Luann and Lucky that results in Hank and Peggy having to take in their orphaned daughter Gracie.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
It'll be interesting to see what they do with Luann (kill her off or have someone else voice her) since Brittany Murphy died several years ago.

The voice actor for Lucky (Tom Petty) died too. I wouldn't be surprised if they say they just moved from Arlen or something.
Assuming there’s a time slip in the show I think it’s best if the characters passed away and Hank and Peggie are raising Gracie. I can see Hank having a strong bond with her since even though he acted like he didn’t want her around he loved Luanne like a daughter and the few episodes where they bond are special. Plus I can see Hank being more sensitive(bwahhhh), make that supportive and understand, after raising Bobby and getting to know him

My hope is they write the series like the first half of the show before fox wanted them to do episodes/stories with no connection. Cause the growth of characters was special. Differentiates it from majority of cartoons

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Assuming there’s a time slip in the show I think it’s best if the characters passed away and Hank and Peggie are raising Gracie. I can see Hank having a strong bond with her since even though he acted like he didn’t want her around he loved Luanne like a daughter and the few episodes where they bond are special. Plus I can see Hank being more sensitive(bwahhhh), make that supportive and understand, after raising Bobby and getting to know him

My hope is they write the series like the first half of the show before fox wanted them to do episodes/stories with no connection. Cause the growth of characters was special. Differentiates it from majority of cartoons

From what I remember they both wanted a second child too so this makes sense.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
They are and they're aging them FORWARD.
There's concept art out there. Beavis and Butt-Head are like 50 or so now
I expect only fukkery

As of 2022, Beavis would be 43 (based on the context clues from "The Final Judgment Of Beavis").

And I remember seeing somewhere that Butt-Head was supposed to be 1-2 years older than Beavis :patrice:, so that would make him 44-45 now.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
From what I remember they both wanted a second child too so this makes sense.

Actually, it was Peggy who was the one who desperately wanted another child and for it to be a daughter. :pachaha:

Why do you think she was always pushing Bobby into getting involved in stereotypical effeminate activities? :dame: