King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
34ee2f174ca55bb002f6ba1f898e9d09.jpg

The audacity:snoop:

:merchant: @Sauce Dab Next to the ep with Bill having that psychological meltdown over Lenore leaving him, THIS was a disturbing-ass episode. :damn:

What happened to him at the end :huhldup: :damn: :mindblown: :picard:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:russ: And the thing is, he wasn't even to supposed to be there, since Hank's parents had an agreed-upon system where they would take turns spending the holidays with Hank and his fam (probably to avoid fukkery from him :mjlol:) and it was Tilly's year to visit, yet his crazy ass STILL showed up. :laff:

Hank: (as Cotton and dumb ass Didi pulls up to his crib) :gucci: Dad, what are you doing here?!! :what: It's Mom's turn to visit us this year! :dahell:

Cotton: Well, I don't wanna cause any fuss. :ehh:

Your mama can eat out in the yard! :camby:

Invited himself there AND to that focus group with no fukks given :laff:

And he was shyttin on Tilly the WHOLE Thanksgiving dinner. :picard:

Hank even pleaded for him to fall back with the disrespect while Bobby was around, so Cotton suggested that Bobby leave the room while he continues to go IN on her. :damn:
My second favorite episode.

"I SAID SHE WAS LOUSY IN THE SACK!"

Also the way that used car saleman says "let me show you a BRAND NEW pre-owned Sonata" :mjlol:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The episode where Dale and Nancy renewing their vows and Dale has to make up with his father

Dale's sissy daddy-What are you doing here?? Are you gay?

Hank-What no! I sell propane

:laff:

Man putting panties on goat :dead:
Dale gently slapping his pops face when he found him kissing Nancy:dead:
Bill and Boomhauer with the gay jokes at the rodeo while Bill wearing a too little rainbow shirt he bought :dead:
Joseph walks round the tuxedo shop shirtless with a vest-look dad im john redcorn
Dale stares-hmmmmmmm i dont see it :dead:

Boomhauer doing magic tricks at the wedding. :dead:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Man how did I miss this thread :russ:

Y'all covered all the classic moments :heh:

When Hank went to traffic school with Bobby and got roasted by Buda Sack (Chris Rock) :heh:

Hank being so worried about them finding out he smoked marijuana he nearly got his ass hemmed up on a murder charge :pachaha:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What’s some of y’all personal favorite episodes?

I already said of mine in here was the episode where everybody thought Hank was cheating with his coworker and she got killed. Another one was the episode where Hank bought crack to fish with :mjgrin:
Firefighter Episode, episode where Cotton helps Peggy to walk again, the DONT TOUCH MY PURSE episode, the Snoop Dogg pimp episode and the Paintball episode are my top favorites.

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
The episode where Dale and Nancy renewing their vows and Dale has to make up with his father

Dale's sissy daddy-What are you doing here?? Are you gay?

Hank-What no! I sell propane

:laff:

Man putting panties on goat :dead:
Dale gently slapping his pops face when he found him kissing Nancy:dead:
Bill and Boomhauer with the gay jokes at the rodeo while Bill wearing a too little rainbow shirt he bought :dead:
Joseph walks round the tuxedo shop shirtless with a vest-look dad im john redcorn
Dale stares-hmmmmmmm i dont see it :dead:

Boomhauer doing magic tricks at the wedding. :dead:
Him thinking John Redcorn was gay the whole time :bryan:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Also, Kahn is an anagram for Hank.

I been watching the show forever and I learned that this year

wee-bey-gif.gif
:ohhh::ohhh:

I just saw the episode where Khan loses his job, starts hanging around those hillbillies, growing his hair out, drinking. His house is about to be foreclosed on and Hank saves him by snapping him out of it with that 2X4 street fight.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh:

I just saw the episode where Khan loses his job, starts hanging around those hillbillies, growing his hair out, drinking. His house is about to be foreclosed on and Hank saves him by snapping him out of it with that 2X4 street fight.

One of the funniest parts of that episode is that buck proves hes an a grade scumbag by calling hank from the board fights. Its like if theres some gambling racket anywhere within 3 states, his ass knows about it

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
One of the funniest parts of that episode is that buck proves hes an a grade scumbag by calling hank from the board fights. Its like if theres some gambling racket anywhere within 3 states, his ass knows about it
Buck knows where all the scumbaggery is festering and Hank looks up to him like a hero. I remember that episode where Hank told him he loved him in front of Cotton and Cotton starts roasting Hank every chance he gets.

COTTON: You hate me, do you? After all the love I allowed your mother to give you! :russ:

My boy Thatherton is basically a younger and smarter version of Buck and Hank stays hating.
f28bf36e-aa43-4108-a661-84d7b25a4bf1_text.gif