King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Don't forget when she was pushing weight to that prisoner with the Boggle timer or when she got mad at Hank for getting mono when they first started dating because some girl forced herself on him knowing damn well she lied to Hank about being a virgin. Oh, and remember how she intentionally made lucky fail his GED? Or when she pretended to be a nun to teach at that Catholic school? Or when she kidnapped that little girl from Mexico with her shytty espanol?

God damn, fukk Peggy Hill :beli:
Nah breh :ufdup: you should say fukk Mrs. Hank Hill
6e55e71f-63db-4573-9a4c-c9c0b203f38e_text.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
watched the smoking one last night

the :scust: look the support gave hank when he told them he forced Bobby to smoke an entire carton :russ:

hank like :whoa: it was to teach him a lesson

peggy like:hubie: we quit smoking so you wouldn't have birth defects

Speaking of this ep, during the scene when the last cigarette that the Hills were desperately tryna smoke ended up getting blown away and flew all over Arlen and ended up in a jail/prison cell, there was a violation of the official Code Of Harlem happening in that cell. :dame:

EDIT: Left bunk at 20:46-48 :dame:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Speaking of this ep, during the scene when the last cigarette that the Hills were desperately tryna smoke ended up getting blown away and flew all over Arlen and ended up in a jail/prison cell, there was a violation of the official Code Of Harlem happening in that cell. :dame:

EDIT: Left bunk at 20:46-48 :dame:

Man I never noticed that :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
What’s some of y’all personal favorite episodes?

I already said of mine in here was the episode where everybody thought Hank was cheating with his coworker and she got killed. Another one was the episode where Hank bought crack to fish with :mjgrin:
My favorite is episode where Dale works in the Office.

when he goes in the vents to kill the roaches and does his spin move he shouts it like a street fighter character. "TURBINE!!" :laff::laff: @1:22

b. woods

Peace
Daps
What’s some of y’all personal favorite episodes?

I already said of mine in here was the episode where everybody thought Hank was cheating with his coworker and she got killed. Another one was the episode where Hank bought crack to fish with :mjgrin:

Already posted mine in the infancy of this thread :yes:

If the "Volunteer Firefighters" ep :mjlol: :laff: isn't in anyones Top 5, I can't trust you. :ufdup:

My favorite is episode where Dale works in the Office.

when he goes in the vents to kill the roaches and does his spin move he shouts it like a street fighter character. "TURBINE!!" :laff::laff: @1:22

:mjlol: Him losing (what's left of) his damn mind and firing everyone :laff:

when hank/bobby go shooting

Firehouse ep

first halloween ep (neighbor gets it cancelled)

hank as the sub teacher

Thanksigving ep where bobby protests

Thankigving when Bobby's the cook

khan/minh become hillbillies

when hank gets khan fired

:russ: The part when Dale called Hank a polygamist (since he was doing favors for Minh after Kahn dipped over losing his big-time job) and Hank put his mower in reverse to go after Dale, who hopped the fence with the quickness and was GONE :laff:

:mjlol: at Peggy calling Hank a "chatty Kathy" :dame:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My bad you right that nikka was locked up and her dumb ass thought she was teaching him boggle uplifting his life.:mjlol:

Hank warned her that she was being used but she didn’t listen and when shyt hits the fan she comes crying to Hank to help her out.
-She got jealous of Bobby because Hank finally started bonding with him over cooking.

-She was jealous when Hank ended up being better substitute teacher than her and up for substitute of the year

-Kidnapped voters so they couldn’t vote for Min

She’s definitely in the running for worst TV mother but Florida Evans is the champ.

I was just reminded of the episode where she tried to worm in on hanks lawn with those fukking gnomes and got mad when he wasnt going for it. Like you know how that man is with his lawn. He was using ice scrapings to water it when there was a drought. Dont fukking play