King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Buck knows where all the scumbaggery is festering and Hank looks up to him like a hero. I remember that episode where Hank told him he loved him in front of Cotton and Cotton starts roasting Hank every chance he gets.

COTTON: You hate me, do you? After all the love I allowed your mother to give you! :russ:

My boy Thatherton is basically a younger and smarter version of Buck and Hank stays hating.
f28bf36e-aa43-4108-a661-84d7b25a4bf1_text.gif

Hank played himself in that episode by trying to get that account for Strickland Propane.
BkIFJBS.jpg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Buck Strickland the GOAT. He needed a spinoff :russ:

He wasn't shyt and either Hank was completely oblivious or just chose to ignore it

:pachaha: Hank was fiercely loyal to Buck because he took Hank out of "Jeans West" in the mall (Real men don't sell jeans. :dame:) and introduced him to the world of propane and propane accessories. :myman:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:pachaha: Hank was fiercely loyal to Buck because he took Hank out of "Jeans West" in the mall (Real men don't sell jeans. :dame:) and introduced him to the world of propane and propane accessories. :myman:
Hank would've probably took a bullet for Buck

Buck tried to frame him for murder and sold that man off for $20 in a poker game :mjlol:

How you work somewhere for 20 plus years as "Assistant Manager" and never get promoted :russ:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Buck tried to frame him for murder and sold that man off for $20 in a poker game :mjlol:

How you work somewhere for 20 plus years as "Assistant Manager" and never get promoted :russ:

that look of :hhh: :francis:hank gave strickland when he promoted the suit over hank when he had the heart attack.

delegated hank to feed his dogs

Hank's fierce nut-ass loyalty
BkIFJBS.jpg

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He was obsessed with becoming the pig in the logo of his family's company. :merchant:

And he wanted Luanne to become the female model in the logo (dyed her hair like the model's while she slept :picard:) and even found some guy to become the male model in the logo, who would MARRY Luanne :mjtf:, and they would all live happily ever after as a nut-ass family. :huhldup:

When a horrified Luann refused, he tells her that they will die together on the factory's assembly line. :demonic:

That machine in the factory unintentionally gave him electroshock therapy, which somehow got his mind right and cleared his mental issues. :mindblown:

However, at that point, it was too late for him, as the same machine turned him into a sausage. :damn:
Yea man Mike Judge got real dark with that episode.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Buck did promote him and Hank said "I love you" in front of everybody :deadrose:
Had cotton in his feelings

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Awww man when Mrs. Strickland (Miz Liz) took over the company and made Hank her boy toy and wear those short shorts. Joe jack

JOE JACK: coughboy toy!cough
HANK: "Boy toy?" I don't even know what that means!
JOE JACK: It means you're Miz Liz's Debbie.

She was literally making Debbie Grund polish knobs in the office :deadmanny:
mrzliz.jpg

:dead::dead: