King of the Hill Appreciation Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I was just reminded of the episode where she tried to worm in on hanks lawn with those fukking gnomes and got mad when he wasnt going for it. Like you know how that man is with his lawn. He was using ice scrapings to water it when there was a drought. Dont fukking play

:russ: when hank and bobby go to the woods to bury the broken gnome like a dead body

b. woods

Peace
Daps
speaking of dale

the ep where hank and them steal dale's lawnmower

:mjlol: The part when Hank was at the barbershop and saw Dale driving his (Hank's) mower at a drive-thru across the street and wanted to pull up on him ("Damn it, Dale!!! :ufdup:"), but the barber wasn't finished and Hank looked in the mirror and was horrified like :damn: at the unfinished shape his hair was in, so he had no choice but to sit back down in the barber's chair mad as hell to finish :laff:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: The part when Hank was at the barbershop and saw Dale driving his (Hank's) mower at a drive-thru across the street and wanted to pull up on him ("Damn it, Dale!!! :ufdup:"), but the barber wasn't finished and Hank looked in the mirror and was horrified like :damn: at the unfinished shape his hair was in, so he had no choice but to sit back down in the barber's chair mad as hell to finish :laff:

That runback after the barber told him he couldnt leave the shop looking like that. You know hank was stewing in his seat

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Bro...I'm being dead serious.
I can definitely prove that they giving you hints about it.

Bill even said it in one episode. Hank just didn't believe him....
This is the reason why Dale don't like Peggy.
And why Bobby is nothing like Hank.
Bobby looks exactly like young Hank in Hilloween

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
oZgfcjc.jpeg

b. woods

Peace
Daps
How about when he told the preacher to kill him.

"Preacher, if you're still in the baptizing business I want ya to drown my boy Hank":mjlol:

Cotton was on one that whole episode:russ:

:russ: And the thing is, he wasn't even to supposed to be there, since Hank's parents had an agreed-upon system where they would take turns spending the holidays with Hank and his fam (probably to avoid fukkery from him :mjlol:) and it was Tilly's year to visit, yet his crazy ass STILL showed up. :laff:

Hank: (as Cotton and dumb ass Didi pulls up to his crib) :gucci: Dad, what are you doing here?!! :what: It's Mom's turn to visit us this year! :dahell:

Cotton: Well, I don't wanna cause any fuss. :ehh:

Your mama can eat out in the yard! :camby:

Invited himself there AND to that focus group with no fukks given :laff:

And he was shyttin on Tilly the WHOLE Thanksgiving dinner. :picard:

Hank even pleaded for him to fall back with the disrespect while Bobby was around, so Cotton suggested that Bobby leave the room while he continues to go IN on her. :damn:

Last edited: