Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes companies do patent all sorts of things but this is very detailed so this is not just a random idea. If MS would been successful with drm do you honestly believe Sony not have done the same thing since they already have a patent on it? :usure:I know you not this dumb playboi. Sony seen the backlash and back up quick. But I guess this is advantage when follow and copy.

Nope (probably the gen after though :heh: ). When the consumer base is able to support a fully digital future, THEN they may use it. But they have the data to see that they would lose billions locking out customers without online access.

my biggest beef with MS and their fukkery was locking you out of playing a game on single player mode if you lost connection. That's pure bullshyt.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
they might as well knock the price down at this point and just be a weaker PS4. Any knowledgeable cat wouldn't fukk with these dudes no more after the shyt they were planning to do, but xbots are hard headed and don't care about being battered wives.

They'll cave in more than likely next year and sell it without the kinect to fully complete their 180. Completely backing down on their vision for the future. No fukks given.

I feel you I except a price drop in the near future.

Rell Shyt

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what is going on with the Xbox One. Some of you keep talking about scenarios where there is no Kinect and I'm like :facepalm:
If you don't like Kinect, don't get an Xbox :manny:
Don't talk about an xbox if you don't want to talk about Kinect. Cuz thats what it is now, let that sink into your head. Deal with it

They said all along you could turn the camera off, then psFanboys would be like "Well, they can still spy on you"
So now they say "you don't need it" and you think its new news :lolbron:
Now you can unplug it and it'll work, ok. Whats the big deal now?

so which is it mayne?

is it "X1 is Kinect, ust deal with it" or is it "you dont need it, you never needed it, this isn't news"???

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
they might as well knock the price down at this point and just be a weaker PS4. Any knowledgeable cat wouldn't fukk with these dudes no more after the shyt they were planning to do, but xbots are hard headed and don't care about being battered wives.

They'll cave in more than likely next year and sell it without the kinect to fully complete their 180. Completely backing down on their vision for the future. No fukks given.

"a weaker PS4"

>PS4 games perform worse at E3
>implying potential minor graphic advantage overcomes online disadvantage
>implying potential minor graphic advantage overcomes feature disadvantage
>implying anyone gives a damn about a few less arm hairs and jackets zippers ingame

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
it's the consumers. If ppl didn't have any issues with their proposed plans nothing would have changed. How delusional can you be?

:comeon: There's a fine line between "for the consumers" and "reversing bad PR". This - and the reversals for it - fall under the latter.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"a weaker PS4"

>implying anyone gives a damn about a few less arm hairs and jackets zippers ingame

considerably stronger video card and memory aren't "minor". Laughing to hide that pain until the next 180 :umad:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Nope (probably the gen after though :heh: ). When the consumer base is able to support a fully digital future, THEN they may use it. But they have the data to see that they would lose billions locking out customers without online access.

my biggest beef with MS and their fukkery was locking you out of playing a game on single player mode if you lost connection. That's pure bullshyt.

I agree, I think MS was to aggressive. Actually they had a good idea, But they should have allowed single gameplay with disk without drm check ins, everything else was cool.

"a weaker PS4"

So true. X1 is holding its own against the PS4, actually some games look vastly better.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
My only real complaint was the always-on online. This is dope tho cause I'm not a kinect stan.

After E3 I was on the "Defect from M$ and join PS4" train but now I'm goin full steam ahead with my xbox 180.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so which is it mayne?

is it "X1 is Kinect, ust deal with it" or is it "you dont need it, you never needed it, this isn't news"???
What you are failing to understand is not a single person would want there kinect unplugged.
You now "can" not have it plugged in, but then the experience that is Xbox One will disappear and you'll be left with something that resembles a ps4 :scusthov:
This is a console from the future bruh. When you want to play games on it? You say "beam me up scottie" and the game/movie/tvshow comes on :blessed:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
damn sony made these niccas scratch they whole plan :wow:....all xbots should thank the sony gawds for making there system better :heh:....welp now both systems are pretty much the same but one has infamous so i'll still be getting that one :obama: