Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
I hope they release a kinectless version, but i just seen a video that made it seem unlikely. 3:40

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I may cop both systems at the end of the day, but cotdamn these xbots stans are beyond pathetic with that stanning :wtf:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, if i decide to purchase an Xbox One i don't want that thing just sitting in the box.
what if they dropped the price to $399 before launch and still keep the kinect would you still want it gone?

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yep, still wouldn't be using it.
So you dont like free stuff? it obviouly doesnt have to do with the price you are just on the throw the kinect in the trash bandwagon.

If my ps3 came with move or if the ps4 came with knack I wouldnt say dont put it in because Im most likely not going to use it. Bring on the free, but thats just me. :yeshrug:

If when I get a PS4 they have a regular one, and one with a collection of the PS4s worst games, and they sold it as such, I would choose the one with extra free shyt 10/10 times (if they were the same price of course)

I know now somebody is going to say well its not free, and to you I would say re-read the last couple post. :comeon:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
So you dont like free stuff? it obviouly doesnt have to do with the price you are just on the throw the kinect in the trash bandwagon.

If my ps3 came with move or if the ps4 came with knack I wouldnt say dont put it in because Im most likely not going to use it. Bring on the free, but thats just me. :yeshrug:

If when I get a PS4 they have a regular one, and one with a collection of the PS4s worst games, and they sold it as such, I would choose the one with extra free shyt 10/10 times (if they were the same price of course)

I know now somebody is going to say well its not free, and to you I would say re-read the last couple post. :comeon:
I'm on the kinect doesn't interest me wagon, and i would do the same but that's not how the question was presented. Even then that kinect would still get the bushes, meaning sold.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the kinect doesn't interest me wagon, and i would do the same but that's not how the question was presented. Even then that kinect would still get the bushes, meaning sold.
Sorry if there was confusion, but I asked why you wanted a kinectless version; if price was this issue, was it to save money, you said yes. I proceeded to ask if they lowered the price by $100 before it came out would you still want it gone because you said you dont want it sitting the box. You said yes. Leading me to believe that price was not the real issue. Not sure where the confusion occurred, but wouldnt you want if bundled if you were just going to sell it because that means more $ for you? I know I will be looking for a 2nd kinect when I get my X1 at launch as a back up, so there will be some sort of market for it.

Not referring to you , but it seems like there is a big increase of complainers. Who just like to complain for the sake of complaining. This happened after gears of war 1 as well, people had legit issues, but eventually the issuses went away, and people got so used to complaining as if it was second nature that the shyt kept going for years. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a part of the issue.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I dont get MS they foolin. Im a PS4 man in all, but when i first heard of X1 feature set i thought for a quick sec to maybe copping 1. I love their entertainment features. Im still in the minority that loves cable tv. hell tv in general. But all that flip floping turned me off completly. So im paying extra for something that is not the the standard of the system :wtf: . If they want to win someone like me back they have to match Sony price point. MS flipped so much they may as well do it again :yeshrug:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dont get MS they foolin. Im a PS4 man in all, but when i first heard of X1 feature set i thought for a quick sec to maybe copping 1. I love their entertainment features. Im still in the minority that loves cable tv. hell tv in general. But all that flip floping turned me off completly. So im paying extra for something that is not the the standard of the system :wtf: . If they want to win someone like me back they have to match Sony price point. MS flipped so much they may as well do it again :yeshrug:
Because they siad the kinect doesnt have to be plugged just in case it breaks, and the headaches from fprivacy groups, there has only been one 180 and thats the DRM 24 hr check in thing

Sht still comes with the xbox, and devs will stil target it as such,

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Sorry if there was confusion, but I asked why you wanted a kinectless version; if price was this issue, was it to save money, you said yes. I proceeded to ask if they lowered the price by $100 before it came out would you still want it gone because you said you dont want it sitting the box. You said yes. Leading me to believe that price was not the real issue. Not sure where the confusion occurred, but wouldnt you want if bundled if you were just going to sell it because that means more $ for you? I know I will be looking for a 2nd kinect when I get my X1 at launch as a back up, so there will be some sort of market for it.

Not referring to you , but it seems like there is a big increase of complainers. Who just like to complain for the sake of complaining. This happened after gears of war 1 as well, people had legit issues, but eventually the issuses went away, and people got so used to complaining as if it was second nature that the shyt kept going for years. I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a part of the issue.
Price is one of the two reasons why i don't want it shoved down my throat. Your question made it seem as if all units had the kinect with it, not the choice to buy it with or without it at the same price. As for the bold , yes. If they offer a kinect and a kinectless version for the same price damn right i'm going to flip the kinect as i said before. But if they would offer a lowered price Xbox One without the kinect i wouldn't have to.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Because they siad the kinect doesnt have to be plugged just in case it breaks, and the headaches from fprivacy groups, there has only been one 180 and thats the DRM 24 hr check in thing

Sht still comes with the xbox, and devs will stil target it as such,

I hear ya, but i thought Kinect 2 was going to get the future started. Thats another i reason why i pondered gettin a X1. All that crazy rumors about the Kinect2 had me thinking it would start a revloution. But now its a option. This move by MS got me thinking its just going to be a passable upgrade over the K1 :yeshrug: maybe im wrong tho