Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Drop a kinectless version for 350. That's what it's worth. 399 with weaker specs than the PS4 isn't good either.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
First off, you basically said the same thing 4x and acted like you said 4 different things :stopitslime:
Kinect is still mandatory for the system to work. It being On and Off hasn't changed. YOU and other fanboys made up this lie that Kinect doesn't shut off
Kinect 1.0 shuts off, Kinect 2.0 shuts off the same way Kinect 1.0 does. You didn't know this, now they backpedaled once you learn about it :bryan:

System having online, now it doesn't need to be online is them listening to "uninformed fanboys" like yourself who once again didn't know the info, ran to your own conclusions (actually, your conclusion was dictated to you by fanboys) and that fear that was created forced them to go back on that policy. That impacts all the other shyt you tried to make seem like was separate. Used games is the same thing as the always online, its the reason they needed always online. Disc nessesary is also the same thing, some topic, you can't have used games but not require a disc in the system. but your trying to now make it 3 different things :wow:
Game sharing is another feature we lost because of the same topic. So you can't share with 10ppl because anyone could take 1 game, then share that with 10ppl, then you take the game and let somebody borrow it, they share it with 10ppl. Your taking these changes and going "Man, they have no idea about gaming" when they are the only company with games and system featuers worth talking about. The shyt you focusing on is so minor compared to everything else. Its funny, you cuz :umad:

congrats on saying the exact same thing i did!!!! you win!!!

dumbass... MICROSOFT said it's different things.. you think they spent an hour and change going into each individual detail and breaking it down and how each part works, because it was all the same thing

you think they spend millions of dollars and millions of man hours to develop all this shyt just so they could take it all back in two months

you think they did this cause internet fanboys?? maybe out of the kindness of their hearts??

NO nikka.. they starting seeing money being lost.. they were asked about the uproar the next damn day.. week.. month... they didn't give two fukks... "just buy an xbox 360" remember that.. they didn't give a shyt if we cried or not.. they knew years ago that some countries wouldn't be able to play.. you think they just figured that out when a fanboy mentioned it??? they didn't give a damn.. you think they sat around the boardroom and not one person said "hey you know people might not like this idea" they gave zero fukks

now allllllllllllllllllllllllllll the sudden they backtracking on everything they said was the whole point of the system... and the ONLY thing i said was "they wouldn't have backtracked if there was no ps4"

and here you come.. got the nerve to call someone a fanboy.. ain't that manute bol calling the kettle black.. meanwhile check my gamertag "therealvenem" .. i bet i play more games than you could come in here and name.. but nice try.. i'm mad... i'm so mad i went out and reserved both systems... so angry hahahaha

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I hear ya, but i thought Kinect 2 was going to get the future started. Thats another i reason why i pondered gettin a X1. All that crazy rumors about the Kinect2 had me thinking it would start a revloution. But now its a option. This move by MS got me thinking its just going to be a passable upgrade over the K1 :yeshrug: maybe im wrong tho

:childplease: Nothing has change except for the fact the X1 can still partially function without the kinect hooked up. Its still in every box, its still the "standard"

PS4 isn't the one with the inferior outdated ram and weak ass graphics card. :umad:

Wow more lies, stop it bruh I been proving you wrong all day! Do you ever tell the truth. X1 does not use outdated ram and it's graphics card is not "weak ass" they both mid-range cards with the PS4 being stronger.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:childplease: Nothing has change except for the fact the X1 can still partially function without the kinect hooked up. Its still in every box, its still the "standard"

Wow more lies, stop it bruh I been proving you wrong all day! Do you ever tell the truth. X1 does not use outdated ram and it's graphics card is not "weak ass" they both mid-range cards with the PS4 being stronger.

New Video cards today ship with GDDR5, not DDR3.

And we already know the GPU power details.

So outdated ram and weaker GPU.

:hmm:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
New Video cards today ship with GDDR5, not DDR3.

And we already know the GPU power details.

So outdated ram and weaker GPU.

:hmm:
You can look all stupefied you want. But these are gaming consoles not graphics cards only. You conveniently leave out the esram that helps these matter immensely. Its what the system can do as a whole. Trying compare a whole gaming console to a graphics card is once again comparing apples to oranges something you seem to love to do a lot.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If kinnect breaks, you gon need to buy a new one to play the BOne. They said it in E3 :yeshrug:
I dont know if this is a troll post, but ill treat it like its not. The kinect is no longer required to use the X1, this was the main reason they switched it, even tho you stans will blame preorders, somebody at MS didnt think that threw, but the guy who was in charge is gone, and since his departure, a few things have been changed, but im sure you knew this, I just had to contradict this lil statement just in case you were just being dumb, and not just a regular sony stan Where lying is mandatory :bryan:

But that's not you right?:beli:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Didn't they say it @ E3? Why you xbot decepting nikkas again? :dwillhuh:
Why would you trust a company that does 180ºs like this? They're just luring you back and then gonna hit you with the :yeshrug: "we always planned to implement these restrictions"
Offtopic- cot damn coli servers looking mad :flabbynsick: this time of the year :bryan:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To your credit they did say that, but then down the line they were asked the question, what happens to my xbox if the kinect breaks, and they adjusted.They never said "we always planned to implement these restrictions" or even hinted at that

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What if Microsoft bring the changes back and end up doing a 360? :lupe:
Exploding-head1.gif