Kinect not needed for Xbox One to function

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They wont, MS did this for consumers, it doesnt make sense to piss those same customers off.

Xbox was MS best brand name and brand recognition as far as positivity goes. Its why they re-branded zune to xbox music, they want people to love all things xbox, they are not going to do anything else that will hurt the brand, but of course people will think what they want, and say they dont trust them anymore, and that they will switch it again once people buy the system, like that wont hurt them for year to come and yada yada yada

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You can look all stupefied you want. But these are gaming consoles not graphics cards only. You conveniently leave out the esram that helps these matter immensely. Its what the system can do as a whole. Trying compare a whole gaming console to a graphics card is once again comparing apples to oranges something you seem to love to do a lot.

So what it "helps", it's STILL not seeing that bandwidth on the PS4's ram.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: yeah this is true, none of these companies care about us its all about the $ at the end of the day, but it doesnt change the fact that turning back again on these things will hurt their wallet for years to come, so im not worried.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Have they specifically said when the kinect needs to be plugged in.. For all you know could still be required for games ( some games use kinect to track contollers etc)
Yeah when the game prompts you to plug/turn it on when you first start it. it wont be needed for games that track the controller, you will just lose out on that feature.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know if this is a troll post, but ill treat it like its not. The kinect is no longer required to use the X1, this was the main reason they switched it, even tho you stans will blame preorders, somebody at MS didnt think that threw, but the guy who was in charge is gone, and since his departure, a few things have been changed, but im sure you knew this, I just had to contradict this lil statement just in case you were just being dumb, and not just a regular sony stan Where lying is mandatory :bryan:

But that's not you right?:beli:

*Looks at screen name*

Your name is Raiders, so it's no surprise you'd side with a losing team. :mjpls:

I'm actually a Raiders fan. I just had to make that joke. :sadbron:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
*Looks at screen name*

Your name is Raiders, so it's no surprise you'd side with a losing team. :mjpls:

I'm actually a Raiders fan. I just had to make that joke. :sadbron:
nikka we going all the way:pacspit:

Jared Veldheer will need surgery on his torn left triceps and will miss a significant portion of the upcoming season. :sadbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
none of the launch exclusives are all that. the majority of the multiplatform games are going to be released on the pc so i'll be good until the real exclusives launch. i'm in no rush to play dead rising 3 or infamous sons.

devs want to do a lot of things and the majority of the time they do not implemented them for whatever reasons. the kinect 1 could have easily had that function for ghost recon and maybe they even thought about it but instead we got voice commands. until it's announced in the official feature press release it's just speculation and wishful thinking. :manny:
@Dirty Mcdrawz Bruh, why do you doubt me? I don't speculate, I bring the future to the present :ufdup:

Now why would they be showing what I was talking about if it wasn't gonna be implemented?
I can see if this was pre-E3, but to show that NOW and for it not to be used would be asinine