Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I've come to the realization that the only reason this game isn't BIG is because it isn't broken.
The game is so balanced and requires a rock/paper/scissors type of decision making that most people don't want to think about while playing. I love it though. KZ is not the Michael Bay of FBS...its more of a thrilling drama

this weapon for instance is a BEAST, but no one wants to take the time to master it. This dude is pwning with it yet hardly anybody plays with it.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Both of the new maps are nice. I hopped on earlier to try them out. Had some good matches along the way. Went 27-12 on one of them, and I haven't played in quite some time.
wait you still got this joint? we definitely need to run a Coli game then, I thought it was just me a few of us who still had it.
The sucky thing is when you roll solo if you on the wrong side of a clan... you get your breakfast took

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
wait you still got this joint? we definitely need to run a Coli game then, I thought it was just me a few of us who still had it.
The sucky thing is when you roll solo if you on the wrong side of a clan... you get your breakfast took

I still have it as well. Never see anyone from the coli on it though.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never get rid of games I get. I just end up on BF4 a lot man, I see some Coli brehs on this from time to time, I'll have to join in sometime.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've come to the realization that the only reason this game isn't BIG is because it isn't broken.
The game is so balanced and requires a rock/paper/scissors type of decision making that most people don't want to think about while playing. I love it though. KZ is not the Michael Bay of FBS...its more of a thrilling drama

this weapon for instance is a BEAST, but no one wants to take the time to master it. This dude is pwning with it yet hardly anybody plays with it.

This game isn't immediately accessible. That's why some people play it and don't know what's going on so it just gets thrown under the bus. games that are big are easy to play and hard to master or they just are fun right away. This game doesn't feel fun until you get the grasp of it which most people rarely give time to do. You got dudes on here claiming it's a b-tier shooter when they never touched it or gave it a chance.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I was playing with a friend on the psn nation war zone and I finally figured out how to use the rocket launcher! I figured it would be up or down since that how it worked in campaign never thought to try L1 :banderas: y'all nikkas in for it now since this thread fell off I figured the coli community was gone but if y'all still here we NEED a game night
@Rekkapryde
@Lb212770
@GoldenGlove
@fatboi
I think the problem is that a lot of people don't realize it's not all about killing which is good for me bc that's the part I suck at before I started playing with renegade I might have gotten revived about 20 in my entire career I would die and nikkas would just leave me there :wtf: