Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
"I was down thirty (.51) now I'm up thirty (.81), buck swervy, buck early...." (spin on Cam's lyrics)

I've begun to dig myself a bit out of K/D purgatory these last two days improving it by .30. I'll be over a 1 in no time. Once you find the right combination of class, weapons, and special abilities that's tailored to how you want to approach this game, it's butter. My W/L has seen a similar bump.

A couple things (mini rant):
  • I fukking hate it when a teammate puts a spawn beacon right next to mines. For one, what is the point? All you're doing is bunching us up together like a bunch amoebas making us more susceptible to being flanked. And two, I grind hard to meticulously find a good part of the map so the team can spawn quickly (killing & being killed numerous times in the process), and here comes some idiot trying to take my spot :smh:. If you're carrying a similar loadout to what I have, how about you do the same thing I did - grind and find an alternative spot for the team to spawn at, so we can have as many points of the map covered as possible thus increasing our chance for the dub? Nah. That's too hard. They'd whether steal somebody else spot. When that happens, I just take my spawn beacon and try to get as far away from them as possible.
  • I don't know when some folks are going realize that they can't war with the "basecamp turret". I just stand back, revive, and watch them go right back to it to get mowed down :pachaha:.
  • Don't know how people use the PNV06 Voltage. I was getting owned when I first hopped on the multiplayer, so decided to look for some tips and Gamespot recommended using that gun for beginners - got slapped around even harder.
  • Speaking of the Voltage, which is kind like a futuristic sniper rifle, I don't know how people can sit there and just snipe on this game. Boring.
  • The Wall map :wow:.... Awful. I hate that map.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I been playing this a lot recently. It's much better when you start to get into it. Getting spawn trapped is hilarious though and it shows you who can play and who can't. ABILITIES PEOPLE USE THEM!

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Dat Spoor & Punt though :banderas:

I know its the most difficult gun to use but I'd just have to master that mug :wow:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Anyone down for squadding up tonight around 7PM EST? I finally got my proper headset but I want to run with some non randoms.
PSN: Maalik-Ashtaar
Let's do this man!

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Anyone down for squadding up tonight around 7PM EST? I finally got my proper headset but I want to run with some non randoms.
PSN: Maalik-Ashtaar
Let's do this man!

I'm on right now if you're still up for some games

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Did they increase the health? It seems like it takes a million bullets to drop someone

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I think I'm done with this game brehs, the MP is a mess these maps clearly weren't built for 24 people you can only last about 5 seconds in them :snoop: and it's just not that fun dag nabbit I'm gonna play some 7 on 7 but if that stinks game might get tossed in the bushes :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm done with this game brehs, the MP is a mess these maps clearly weren't built for 24 people you can only last about 5 seconds in them :snoop: and it's just not that fun dag nabbit I'm gonna play some 7 on 7 but if that stinks game might get tossed in the bushes :camby:
24 player warzone is terrible on some maps. I stick to 7 on 7 matches. I'm keeping the game due to the map dlc being free.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
24 player warzone is terrible on some maps. I stick to 7 on 7 matches. I'm keeping the game due to the map dlc being free.
Yeah the trade in value is mad low, I tried 7 on 7 and it was a lot more fun

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Free Killzone Shadow Fall MP Maps, Open Trial Available this Week

The first pair of free multiplayer maps for Killzone Shadow Fall is out today! To mark the occasion, we’re making Killzone Shadow Fall’s acclaimed multiplayer available as a FREE trial to all PlayStation 4 owners for the next week. A PlayStation Plus account will not be required to play the free trial.
We’ve also created two special Warzones for this occasion – New Maps Only!!, which (as the name suggests) only contains the new maps, and Open Week: Competition, which features all maps including the new ones, and allows you to take part in an exciting competition running throughout the week of the open trial.

open week competition rules
The top 5 entries in the following categories of the Open Week: Competition warzone leaderboard will receive a Killzone Shadow Fall dog tag:

• Headshots
  • Missions Won
In addition, the top player in each category will also receive an exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall print.

Open Week Clan Challenges Rules
For the clan members out there, we have a second opportunity to show off your skills and get your hands on Killzone goodies. Capture video of your clan playing on the new maps and tweet the link to @killzone on Twitter, making sure to tag it with your clan name and #KillzoneWeek. We’ll collect the best clan footage in an action-packed montage and share it right here on Killzone.com. The clans featured in the montage will receive Killzone Shadow Fall dog tags, art prints and limited edition controllers.

If you haven’t already played Killzone Shadow Fall multiplayer, now’s the time to give it a try. The free trial week ends on Tuesday, March 11, so don’t miss this opportunity! Also, check out the gallery below for screenshots from the free multiplayer maps.

http://www.killzone.com/en_US/blog/...l-mp-maps-open-trial-available-this-week.html

:ld: