Killzone Shadow Fall | PS4 | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They killed their own community by not having voice chat in the game.
And they already missed their window to really catch people's attention while BF4 was having a ton of problems.

I still have fun with the game, but it is disappointing how they dropped the ball on some things here. And they're taking forever to patch shyt up.

Yea that's another thing. How's it been a month and still no in game chat?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You'll still find games for the Official Guerrilla made Warzones, but the custom Warzones are dead... and that's a feature that they promoted heavily.

And whats annoying about that is they only included about 3 missions in their war zone playlist. They are really crippling the potential of their game. What the fukk is wrong with guerrilla?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea that's another thing. How's it been a month and still no in game chat?
I posted the shyt that the devs said about that :smh:

They're clueless. Talking about they intended on people to just be able to talk to people in a Party Chat
:dahell:

They're forwarding people to a site to give feedback. Gamers vote on if they want them to change shyt or not
https://feedback.killzone.com/

Basically, shyt is just stupid. And if I didn't my bro as a running mate in this game I would of just been in the Battlefield. I do think once they fix some of the stuff the game will be even better, (I find it fun currently, but just off in places)

My biggest gripes are:
Not being able to kill downed enemies like on KZ2 and KZ3
Turret/Air Support Bots damage is too damn high
The annoying ass sound effect that goes off whenever somebody throws one of those nades that emits that green shyt
1 hit melee kills (I think they should be reversible like BF)
Game Chat

I think all of these are going to be looked into and addressed one way or another.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll still find games for the Official Guerrilla made Warzones, but the custom Warzones are dead... and that's a feature that they promoted heavily.
In that case then it sounds similar to the issue
that Killzone 3 suffers from.
Custom matches are pretty much dead
but match making (well really just deathmatch)
is somewhat alive.

Hopefully the community stays alive for a while.

Daps
Beat the game a couple days ago, traded it in right away.

Nice graphics, forgettable in every other way. I liked how it was a little more difficult than most FPS games, but still was done once it was over