Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just started watching Dark Matter and I am already in love with this angelic swirl delight of a captain/boss. She is gorgeous even if the rest of the season sucks I'm locked in. I'll catch up and be ready next season.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
So I finally caught up to Killjoy, I love this fukking show. The cast work so well with one another. I pray it get picks up for a second season. I haven't caught up to Dark Matter yet since the second episode so I will hold off on my opinion after this binge session.

Yep, something i've harped on frequently.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
i pretty much knew both of these would get renewed,the one im worrying about is Defiance :mjcry:

edit: surprised the ratings for Dark Matter were actually higher than Killjoys :leon:

with the later spot :win:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Both got renewed. Not bad, watching both whenever I feel like it.

Sci-fi 4 lyfe. :steviej:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just watch dark matter on neflix it was piff. Started off slow and whatever but the team work so welll together that it made me love the cast

I haven't finish watching killjoy yet

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just marathon'd the fukk out of Dark Matter only two episodes left to watch now. This show has scratched this itch I've had ever since Firefly got canceled. :mjcry: I'm so glad it got renewed for another season.

Six, Four, Five and Two are my favorite characters. Glad to see Roger Cross still getting work, I swear dude is immortal like Keanu Reeves.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I finally finished Dark Matter, and I can not lie I did not see homie coming in that final scene, I had suspected someone but homie was the last one I had suspected. I think I will go with @Jello Biafra and say Dark Matter is the better show. I can't way till next summer

:mjcry: I really didn't want it to be him.