Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Killjoys had another solid episode. The bounty this week wasn't that interesting, but the interaction between the main characters was.

Also thought Dark Matter stepped it up as more details are being given on the backstory of the crew.
1 being an imposter and the Asian dude seemingly having murdered his father

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm enjoying both of these shows so far.

Killjoys is a "monster of the week" show but I'm invested in how the team interacts with each other.

Dark Matter is the better of the 2 and could end up great as long as revelations don't get too outlandish.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought Killjoys had its best episode yet this week.

Dark Matter continues to sprinkle hints about the cast, this week with 2 possibly having some time of healing factor.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am liking Dark Matter more than Killjoys and I really didn't think that would happen. The slow roll out of exactly who the Dark Matter crew are has got me hooked.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I am liking Dark Matter more than Killjoys and I really didn't think that would happen. The slow roll out of exactly who the Dark Matter crew are has got me hooked.

For me, its the opposite right now. Killjoys does have the benefit of only having 3 main characters to really establish, but right now I find it to be the funner show with better chemistry among the leads.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always kinda keep my eye out for new SyFy shows, but there's never any buzz about them, so I never get around to them. Then you've got all the old Sci-Fi Channel fans constantly shytting on everything on SyFy's Facebook page. All they want are reruns of Star Trek and Lost in Space. :camby:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Those torture chambers on Killjoys this week were :wow:

Military bro wiping out his own crew and not being able to remember why :sadcam:

Dark Matter starting to reveal more of the character's backstories. Little girl was a street kid then went and stole the key card from the wrong people. Brotha was a freedom fighter, but didn't realize his general set him up to be a terrorist. Asian dude was framed for his father's dead. 1 is still a simp :francis:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
both of the shows are ok :ehh:

the android on dark matters is close to ruining it for me though :patrice:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys- I like the fact that Dutch is going after her mentor now and the guys now about him. They definitely have been hinting about a war coming from The Company and the Resistance with the Killjoys having to pick a side.

Darkmatter- The flirtation between 1 and 2 continues to be annoying as it seems like the writers are shoe-horning in, instead of letting it develop organically. We got more of 3's backstory and not surprisingly he's not that bad of a guy.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up on Killjoys and I'm at the point now, that I would be disappointed if it didn't get a 2nd season. Has developed into a very solid show :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Caught up on Killjoys and I'm at the point now, that I would be disappointed if it didn't get a 2nd season. Has developed into a very solid show :ehh:

Agreed. Show is solid and very entertaining. Whoever cast the shyt did a great job. I like the fact that they call back to previous episodes events in terms of continuity and setting up story arcs. Did i mention that whoever cast it did a great job? :laugh: Small shyt like when John/Dutch where on his bed and he was reading the comic to when Davin and Dutch said fukk it to the lie detector game to even seeing how necessary Fancy is hated by the other killjoys and honestly doesn't care make this show successful.