Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, when I tell you I did not see it coming, I really didnt. I was like nah not bruh:mjcry:

Have you checked out Killjoy, it also really good.

Yeah, I didn't expect that shyt at all either. I thought for sure it would be
One or Two schemin'. It looks like Six is an honest cop and not a grimey character. At least from what I can tell with his relationship to Five. I hope he joins the crew again instead of becoming an antagonist.

I just finished dling all of Killjoys. I got on that once I was close to finishing Dark Matter.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I didn't expect that shyt at all either. I thought for sure it would be
One or Two schemin'. It looks like Six is an honest cop and not a grimey character. At least from what I can tell with his relationship to Five. I hope he joins the crew again instead of becoming an antagonist.

I just finished dling all of Killjoys. I got on that once I was close to finishing Dark Matter.

Ain't no coming back from that, betrayal:scust:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no coming back from that, betrayal:scust:

:mjcry:

Is it a betrayal though if he was an undercover cop the whole time? It explains why he was so protective of Five the whole time. He knew she was just an innocent bystander and the rest of the crew were notorious criminals. And all dem times he was ready to sacrifice himself? He gotta be a good guy :to:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

Is it a betrayal though if he was an undercover cop the whole time? It explains why he was so protective of Five the whole time. He knew she was just an innocent bystander and the rest of the crew were notorious criminals. And all dem times he was ready to sacrifice himself? He gotta be a good guy :to:

Yea I can see them going that route.

I'm just still mad about it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yea I can see them going that route.

I'm just still mad about it.

Same here. Had me feeling like when Wesley snatched Connor on Angel. Couldn't believe a loyal character would do some shyt like that. And all he had to do was talk to his homies. Great character development though.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Just marathon'd the fukk out of Dark Matter only two episodes left to watch now. This show has scratched this itch I've had ever since Firefly got canceled. :mjcry: I'm so glad it got renewed for another season.

Six, Four, Five and Two are my favorite characters. Glad to see Roger Cross still getting work, I swear dude is immortal like Keanu Reeves.

Still getting work? If I'm reading IMDB correctly, he's played recurring (if not costarring) characters in SIX different series in 2015.

:mjcry: I really didn't want it to be him.

I actually didn't think it was going to "be" any of the main stars. I thought it would turn out to be like a lesson on why they should all trust each other :mjcry:. As in "see, you all pointed fingers at each other, but if only you worked together you would have all been OK".

While the episode was playing, I thought the mole would turn out to be the hologram of the ships android going back to her original programming.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Still getting work? If I'm reading IMDB correctly, he's played recurring (if not costarring) characters in SIX different series in 2015.

Oh I just don't see him around much. The first time I remember seeing him was on X-Files. Then 24, Continuum and now Dark Matter. I'm sure I've seen him in a few movies but I can't remember the roles.