Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Hol up, did anyone ask what happened to the doc on DM? Dude got stabbed up and no one gave a fukk to enquire about his whereabouts :laugh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
They really need to drop everything 1/Corso related on Dark Matter, terrible actor who has played two terrible chatacters. :francis:

Just not believable at all as any sort of bad ass at all.

Apart from that i'm enjoying it.

Must admit it's a relief to find out 5 is of age in real life:whew::jbhmm:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hol up, did anyone ask what happened to the doc on DM? Dude got stabbed up and no one gave a fukk to enquire about his whereabouts :laugh:

5 was wondering about him and didn't think he would just leave w/out saying goodbye, but 3 was like we really didn't know him that well :manny:. I guess they just went with the assumption that he bounced from the Raza :skip:.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Remember Nyx was already telling the crew she didn't think he would come back if she didn't go meet him and that he was in a bad place

They don't know he's dead or got stabbed.They just assumed he left

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Crsc9aTWcAAdQGl.jpg

:lupe:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Remember Nyx was already telling the crew she didn't think he would come back if she didn't go meet him and that he was in a bad place

They don't know he's dead or got stabbed.They just assumed he left

I agree, im just confused cause dude was becoming the established doctor on the ship and no one was like "yoooo, where the fukk is the dude who can perform life saving procedures on us"?.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Three and Five bonding in the first half :mjcry:

Four regaining his memories and becoming drunk with power during the second half :damn:

Highly doubt he's leaving his spot as the new emperor and I'm very curious to see where this goes and how the Raza handles this war. Can they really become galatic peacekeepers like Six wants? :lupe: Will they implode? :jbhmm:

Season 3 (confirmed, by the way) is about to be depending on the finale :whew:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I really enjoyed the back to back episodes. 3 and 5 in the 1st episode :to:, damn space hillbillies trying to sell 3 :pacspit:

When the Android called 6 fat :russ:and told him he could lay off the salty snacks :sas1:

It was cool to see 4 bossing up and taking his place on the throne :ehh:. "My name is not 4, my name is Ryo Tetsuda" :birdman:. 4 has largely been stoic and serious for most of the series, it was cool to see him get the spotlight and show some emotion w/his goodbye to the Android. Him getting back his old memories has really switched up the dynamic for the show. I know 5 has to be like :francis: after her conversation with 6 now.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder why 4 decided to kill his step brother

The episode where they went to the other dimension, one of the alt versions of the crew mentions how things were going well for him as emperor, until his brother starting pushing for democratic reform. Maybe he didn't want the same thing to happen in this universe.