Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wonder if the inspector dude came as a clone version of himself, would be kinda sucker to kill him off that quick. Infact why didn't everybody come as clone versions of themselves :laugh: save a whole lot of stress and bloodshed.

Yeah but then there wouldnt be a corporate war if you couldnt really kill these people, this whole shyt was planned.... :yeshrug: Why pick a space station?!?! :heh:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Also anyone else disappointed that they didn't have a scene showing how the crew left Ziron post throat slashings? How the fukk did they skip that? That shyt would've been tense as fukk. Like wouldn't that be the best time for Ryo to be like " ima need ya'll to come up off that blink drive brehs" :dame:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm :martin: they left us hanging on who hitchhiked on the marauder from the parallel universe.

hqdefault.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Now that is how you do a season finale! Dark Matter has cliffhangers all over the place after this episode.
This show started out shaky but over the past two seasons has easily become more fun and entertaining than Killjoys which is a pleasant surprise.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just watched the DM finale

i knew they was gonna go with some bullshyt cliffhanger :beli:

now watch everybody be clones and nobody really died

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
just watched the DM finale

i knew they was gonna go with some bullshyt cliffhanger :beli:

now watch everybody be clones and nobody really died

I don't expect anybody to die either, as they set up all the crew members having a way to escape from the ship. Plus they already have the death of Nyx.

I just saw season 2 is coming to Netflix next month, which is a good turnaround for those who haven't watched yet.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Probably accidentally spoiled myself looking in this thread. I binge watched to episdoe 10 accidentally because originally I was looking for "Black Mirror" and the shyt sounded similar and I started watching this instead.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Gotta say wasn't feeling " The Magicians " but boy :wow: The first 3 episodes are wack to me but when shyt picks up :ohlawd: easily one of the best progressions of a show i've seen. Seriously, I went from hating every character in the first 3 episodes to being :gladbron: and :wow: by the 5th, 6th episodes. Definitely one to binge watch if you haven't already. Stick through it, it gets craaaaaazy :whew::whew: