STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
caught up on the last 2 episodes of both shows today

Killjoys - Dutch is so fine :noah:

the last 4-5 episodes have been fire

the show is finally evolving into what i thought it would be from the start of the season

cant wait to see the Dutch vs her clone/sister fight :ohlawd:

Dark Matter - i really liked the episode with the black chicks brother but of course they kill him off before the episode is over :snoop:

the time drive thing should make things interesting now but i still think they need to do better advancing the story or cutting some of the fat

its too much mystery and storylines on hold with this show

3s story is the only one they' wrapped up so far

its like they'll start a new storyline/back story in a episode and then we wont hear anything about it again the rest of the season

the show just seems all over the place to me but its still entertaining

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to take back my prediction of the medic betraying the crew since he got bodied last ep... :martin: It's definitely gotta be Four now. Homie looked :patrice: when Parallel Two told him that he still had supporters to help him reclaim his throne but he was being held back by the crew.

I'm pretty sure that it was that scumbag Parallel Corso that hitchhiked with the marauder. Nice way to keep giving the actor work :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
vbPZa00.png

Portia Lynn's body is ridiculous tho!!!:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure that it was that scumbag Parallel Corso that hitchhiked with the marauder. Nice way to keep giving the actor work :russ:

I could see that, 1 just won't stay dead :skip:

3 out here winning in the alternate universe with 2 and the blonde haired chick they brought back from last season:whoo:

Killjoys- D'Avin's powers continue to evolve, Khylen is Analessa's dad :ohhh:

Pawter was looking extra :takedat:this episode, but her and Johnny got drugged and set up by the company.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
its gonna be extremely wack if it is him because he was knocked out and tied up on the other Razza so how did he get to OG Razza

my guess is it was the other 5

we never saw her the whole time(she was probably hiding)

she had to be with the other crew since they had the time drive and 5 is the one who originally had it

if its not 5 then its 1 and/or 3 or somebody from the cooperation

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
its gonna be extremely wack if it is him because he was knocked out and tied up on the other Razza so how did he get to OG Razza

she had to be with the other crew since they had the time drive and 5 is the one who originally had it

:ehh: Nah, I'm set on Corso or someone else. I'm thinking Other Five got bodied or never made it on the Other Raza.

Or.... :ohhh: It could be the injured street rat that Five snuck on board the Raza last season.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Killjoys got its swagger back these last few episodes. RIP Pawter :mjcry:

And I'm pretty sure Four is going to turn on the Raza to get back with his people :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Nah...I'd even bet money it was Corso. Dudes a damn roach

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Killjoys got its swagger back these last few episodes. RIP Pawter :mjcry:

And I'm pretty sure Four is going to turn on the Raza to get back with his people :francis:

Yeah this is definitely going to happen.
Cq1NQ5_UMAArPDj.jpg