Daps
Reppin
NC
Dutch, Two, & Nyx
24kzdqw.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys- It was like they turned the intensity level up to 11 :whew:. The Company really gives no shyts about the people of Old Town. Poor Pawter :mjcry:, Johnny lost his ginger snowbunny. Delle Seyah is evil, but there's something sexy about her as well :takedat:. Johnny and Pree staying loyal to Dutch :obama:. I hope in the season finale next week, we get answers about Analee aka Double Dutch. There definitely seems to be a larger threat they are hinting at as well, possibly aliens.

Dark Matter- The team riding for 2 in order to get the nanites :ehh:.
4 hooking up with Nyx :ahh:, when 3 asked if they progressed to grappling :russ:

I almost thought 3 was going to have to stay on ice for a minute, after he got infected.

When the Android took 6's hot chocolate and she was :martin:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Been marathoning Dark Matter all day. Def scratches that firefly itch ive missed.I love a good ruthless nikka like 3 :russ:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It is

And thats not a knock on Dark Matter

I like the show alot but I always felt Killjoys was the better show

At time DM feels like the SyFy version of LOST...like they're just making shyt up as they go along and they don't really know what they want to do with the overarching story

Killjoys is written ALOT better

Both shows have great characters and I love both shows so im not trying to shyt on DM

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
finally got around to watching the last episode of Killjoys :wow:

:rip: Pawter

finale gonna be crazy

Khlyen better let he team in on what the hell is going onwhy are they trying to turn everybody into 6s?

are they preparing for a war or something?

@TheNatureBoy i never even thought about it being aliens but that would be piff as long as the alien dont look ridiculous

i always wondered why these 2 shows that go from planet to planet never have any other species besides humans

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Johnny finally got some character development :blessed:

Breh is about to be an outlaw all next season and teamed up with whatshername with the shotgun arm. Wonder how long Dutch and Davin will last without him being the anchor :lupe:

Android got the entire crew of the Raza hallucinating just to keep her personality from being erased :mjcry:

2 hour (likely) finale next week like last season....Four is all but gone. I'm betting Corso shows up though :martin:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Also...Five's actress is 21-22 so I can say this comfortably now :russ:

if you wonder why she wears those weird pattered grandma shirts...

actress-jodelle-ferland-attends-lighthouse-pictures-annual-red-carpet-picture-id456253246

:whoo:

She's supposed to be a teenager on the show but got bigger titties than Two AND Nyx :heh:

kRurV6H.png

I'll take em all...even the Android :noah:

tumblr_mdhmbxeDiX1ra92muo1_1280.jpg

I had no idea she was a lesbian :leon:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: It took me a while to notice Five was stacked like that. Seems like the show try it's best to hide them.

Like Clarke from CW's The 100 I didn't realize she had monster t*ts till season 2. It's
2R0
For ALL of dem broads.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Johnny finally got some character development :blessed:

Breh is about to be an outlaw all next season and teamed up with whatshername with the shotgun arm. Wonder how long Dutch and Davin will last without him being the anchor :lupe:

Android got the entire crew of the Raza hallucinating just to keep her personality from being erased :mjcry:

2 hour (likely) finale next week like last season....Four is all but gone. I'm betting Corso shows up though :martin:
I don't know if it's 4 for sure, bc you know this show loves misdirection. For all we know it could be android

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
On the 5 tip, I think Nyx still has the bigger set :patrice:. I remember seeing her topless on Strike Back Season 2 and those things were lovely and big :ahh:. 5 is low key bad though, and last night proved again why she might be the most valuable member of the Raza crew. She was the one that figured out what was going on w/the virus and is really the heart of the crew. My man 3 almost offed himself :to:. 2 choking 6 on some :demonic:. Meanwhile Android dreaming about getting laid :skip:. The evolution of the Android has been one the better things they have done this season. Not sure how the season will end, as they haven't really set up one big bad, but a bunch of different threats to the crew. While the ship is cool, would like to see them explore more planets and interact w/different people in season 3 (but I get that might be a budget issue).

Killjoys Season Finale- I have to give the show credit as I feel they really ramped up to the season finale and delivered some answers (Khylen and the green ooze, Double Dutch aka Aneela), while setting things up for the next season :ehh:. Dutch and her crew taking the fight to Aneela sounds really promising, as it looks to get them out of Old Town and gives Hannah John-Kamen the opportunity to play 2 different roles. I liked the space ship battle Johnny had, especially considering the small budget for the show. John had some really good moments in the finale, with getting revenge for Pawter :to:and comforting Dutch after what happened to Khylen. "You don't have to forgive someone, to miss them. And you don't need anyone's permission to love someone you hate." :mjcry:. Khylen's sacrifice and last moments with Dutch were surprisingly touching, given their relationship in season 1. Fancy Lee and D'Avin made for a nice comedic duo.