Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
STMI5Ow.png

Did y'all see the android she was looking type good...:takedat::ohhh::gladbron:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Three hinting that Nyx knew about the explosion in the cave....can't lie, I've got my eye on her myself. Ol boy couldn't have been the only one with ulterior motives.

She seems to be really down w/the crew. I think her knowing about the explosion was due to the special abilities she has. Preview for next week looked like they would be shedding insight on her backstory.

Hell of a way to kick off the episode w/the Android. All the stuff w/her this season has been intriguing. :ehh:

Best part of Killjoys was the Freaky Friday switch between D'Avin and Khylen. If Khylen was telling the truth about Dutch not being on Arken, who exactly did D'Avin see :ohhh:. Plus I want to know why Khylen is fixated on why D'Avin is immune to the green ooze. Tough week for Pawter.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Two killing Other One in cold blood :damn:

Glad though, because other shows would've let him manipulate her. He's dead and the team still has a lead on who hired him anyway.

I thought they were gonna have Jace Corso escape somehow and become some annoying adversary throughout the season but nah Two pushed his wig back and threw him in the bushes quick like he did to One. Justice served. :wow:

Can't wait to see Misaki again, I just realized she was Knives from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
After a strong start to the season the last 2-3 episodes of Dark Matter have just been ok

Nothing to really talk about

Didn't really care about 3s past

The Android storyline was interesting until she did the upgrade and I realized I like her better as an android

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tonight's Dark Matter was cool. Went a little bit into Nyx's backstory and revealed her brother is this super clairvoyant dude :ehh:

Shame he had to commit that at the end rather than be manipulated again :francis:

Another team member will betray the Raza though :ohhh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Bet it's gonna be the medic.

Seems like a likely candidate with his drug addiction. When he saw all those cases of shadow :gladbron::ahh:

The stuff between Nyx and her brother Milo was good. He would have been an asset to the crew if he was able to stick around with his abilities :ehh:. I remember him as Anthony on Falling Skies.

Killjoys provided more insight on the green plasma, but ended with that cliff-hanger with Sabine :ohhh:. Not sure what to think with her. The dude Dutch and crew went after reminded me of The Collector from Guardians of the Galaxy. Probably the funniest episode of the season.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Seems like a likely candidate with his drug addiction. When he saw all those cases of shadow :gladbron::ahh:

The stuff between Nyx and her brother Milo was good. He would have been an asset to the crew if he was able to stick around with his abilities :ehh:. I remember him as Anthony on Falling Skies.

Killjoys provided more insight on the green plasma, but ended with that cliff-hanger with Sabine :ohhh:. Not sure what to think with her. The dude Dutch and crew went after reminded me of The Collector from Guardians of the Galaxy. Probably the funniest episode of the season.

:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Both episodes were pretty good tonight. I'm thinking Dutch is gonna snap for the season finale if this clone of hers doesn't wreck shyt. And her dressed up in that hooker outfit :noah:

Speaking of clones, The Raza has their own to deal with next week. I don't think that blink drive was all that woman wanted though...poor Devin. :francis:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Both episodes were pretty good tonight. I'm thinking Dutch is gonna snap for the season finale if this clone of hers doesn't wreck shyt. And her dressed up in that hooker outfit :noah:

Speaking of clones, The Raza has their own to deal with next week. I don't think that blink drive was all that woman wanted though...poor Devin. :francis:

Dutch always looks good, but the switch to the curly haired wig :takedat:. Space Monk is lucky he is hitting that :wow:. I liked the reveal of what Sabine is and that flip beheading kill she pulled off with the blood swatter was :whoo:. So you think it will turn out to be Dutch's clone and not a lost sister or something else :jbhmm:. Company about to turn Old Town into another science experiment.

Dark Matter- Blink drive definitely looked like it triggered some type of time manipulation. Sorry doc, hardly knew ya :manny:. Nyx has been the best addition to the crew this season, so as long as she stays safe :ehh:. The broker character's acting reminded me of how Quentin Tarantino acts in real life.